Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE HARRY POTTER THREAD

Hi guys! This is funny, but I wanted to start a a Harry Potter thread here! Calling all HP fans to share fav Harry Potter things, thoughts, things you liked/disliked, favourite book/movie, whatever Harry Potter related!

What’s your Hogwarts house? Who’s your favourite character?

Have a great day! ❤️

Re: THE HARRY POTTER THREAD

If you like Harry Potter, you should totally get a Wizarding World account! It’s so much fun 

Omg I read the entire series — out loud — with different voices — twice (!!!) to two of my sons. The third was not interested. It’s amazing how much more you pick up from the stories (all the details and clues and foreshadowing) when you read them out loud. They still remember it and they’re almost 19 and 17 1/2. 

@jozkid I love that! It’s true, all the clues you pick up when there’re read aloud. Have a wonderful weekend! 💕

Great idea for a post! I’m a ravenclaw and have started reading the books to my daughter! 

Thank you @KehDee ! Ooh, Ravenclaw! It’s so sweet that you’re reading them to your daughters, my mom did that for me too, I have such amazing memories of sitting by the fireplace wondering what was going to happen. Have a magical day, I hope you and your family stays safe ❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing