Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THANK YOU SEPHORA!

I want to thank Candace and the BT mods and Sephora for giving out a free eyeshadow for those who participated in the swatch to get a free shadow sweepstakes here on beauty talk! I am absolutely THRILLED with my shadow, I couldn't have picked out a better one myself and I see myself wearing it every single day!

Thank you so much!!

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA!

Sephoramusthave. Yay! We're all glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

<3 Melissa

Awesome!  I haven't received mine yet but I do think it was a really fun giveaway and we got loads and loads of awesome swatches for future reference too.  Thanks Sephora!  And poor Candace who apparently has to single-handedly package and get these in the mail to us....thanks so much for all that you do!!! Smiley Very Happy

@candace -- so did the cheaters get empty eyeshadow pans?  LOL!

1. LOL. Nope, the cheaters got big zip. Not wasting my time on them!

2. It was actually pretty fun picking out all of the shadows for everyone and putting the packages together. I'm really glad that we got to do some especially for BeautyTalk to thank you ladies for all that you do! You have no idea how much we appreciate you!

3. Your shadows are in the mail Smiley Happy

YAY!!!!!  can't wait! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Thank you very much Candace!  Can't wait!

Thanks again Candace.  It was also extra nice of you to send me 3 shadows instead of 1 for being a Hall of Famer.  I appreciate it!  cant wait for the next promo!  I'll be ready.

Even though you said they were on the way, I tore into the package first because I had no idea what might be in the small envelope.  What a great surprise!

I'm so glad you liked your shadow! Now swatch it and upload a pic to The Swatch Board! (Shameless plug Smiley Happy)

I'm eagerly anticipating this- it's truly like Christmas since it's a real surprise!

@candacebt- So is there going to be anything else for the ladies of BT ? Like something for top contributors???

There is always stuff on the horizon, and we've got some cute ideas in the works. Stay tuned!

It was delivered and my neighbor has it, just waiting for my roomie to get back in town before she goes to work near where I am now with it!  So excited to see what color you picked for me Smiley Very Happy

I cant wait to see what color you got moregun!

Yes thank you so much!!! I would have never actually picked the color I got for myself (I swatched it because I thought it was pretty but nothing I might use) but I love the color so thank you.

Yes! I LOVE the color I received!!! Thank you!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, Candace, BT mods, and Sephora!

I love my shadow- and will be breaking out my contacts just to use it!  I have nothing like it in my stash- it's #87- Choco Excess!

Thanks Ladies :*

I received mine (prom queen qhich is a pink) and it wasn't even any of the ones i had chosen! And i was like on the top 10 first people who posted the picture! Smiley Sad 

I know its a free eyeshadow but... I know i wont wear the color i got! Smiley Sad So its a free eyeshadow i got for nothing Smiley Sad 

I dont mean to sound ungrateful. But I'm just sad!

Highlighted

Why be sad about a free shadow? It didn't say anywhere in the sweepstakes that we would get to pick the color that's sent to us. If you don't like it, give it away to a friend or family member. I hope Sephora doesn't see comments like this because it does sound ungrateful....and I hope that they don't cancel any future giveaways because of it.

When they first announced it, that was what i interpreted from it. To swatch three colors you like and you will receive one... I thought that was the whole point of swatching 3 that i liked the most. But then they changed and altered the information to extend the giveaway and add rules and regulations, and i guess they changed it up after that.
Or who knows, maybe that was just what i interpreted from it.
Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to have been given anything for free, it just wasn't what I was expecting, therefore i guess i am disapointed at what I was given. And it's not so much that it wasnt those exact colors, because if it was a blue, a purple, a green, black, brown, those i wouldnt have said anything about.. Its just that-that pink color doesn't look well on me (nor reds), because i have tried it in the past.
But I guess like @bittersweet86 said, I will have to try using it as something else. Or like you said give it away.
I am not mad at anyone, neither am i mad at Sephora or Candace, or any of the BT mods that were in charge... Im glad i got ANYTHING because i never do.
I honestly apologize for sounding ungrateful :'(

aww, JenBlush, I could see that.  If you thought the entire time that part of the promotion was to get one of the shadows you'd swatched, I can see the sinking heart when you opened your package and got something different. Smiley Sad

But considering your username, maybe it's fate to see whether it works as a blush or not! Smiley Happy

haha!! yes!! i mean, the color is really pigmented and great!! So lets see! maybe it will come around! 

thank you for understanding!

Cute...I just got it!

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • shadow2.jpg
  • photo-40.jpg
  • swfupload_7656108498561278881.jpg
  • swfupload_206071242908789288.jpg
  • midnight kiss.jpg