Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

THANK YOU SEPHORA!

I want to thank Candace and the BT mods and Sephora for giving out a free eyeshadow for those who participated in the swatch to get a free shadow sweepstakes here on beauty talk! I am absolutely THRILLED with my shadow, I couldn't have picked out a better one myself and I see myself wearing it every single day!

Thank you so much!!

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA!

I'm eagerly anticipating this- it's truly like Christmas since it's a real surprise!

Highlighted

@candacebt- So is there going to be anything else for the ladies of BT ? Like something for top contributors???

There is always stuff on the horizon, and we've got some cute ideas in the works. Stay tuned!

It was delivered and my neighbor has it, just waiting for my roomie to get back in town before she goes to work near where I am now with it!  So excited to see what color you picked for me Smiley Very Happy

I cant wait to see what color you got moregun!

Yes thank you so much!!! I would have never actually picked the color I got for myself (I swatched it because I thought it was pretty but nothing I might use) but I love the color so thank you.

Yes! I LOVE the color I received!!! Thank you!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, Candace, BT mods, and Sephora!

I love my shadow- and will be breaking out my contacts just to use it!  I have nothing like it in my stash- it's #87- Choco Excess!

Thanks Ladies :*

I received mine (prom queen qhich is a pink) and it wasn't even any of the ones i had chosen! And i was like on the top 10 first people who posted the picture! Smiley Sad 

I know its a free eyeshadow but... I know i wont wear the color i got! Smiley Sad So its a free eyeshadow i got for nothing Smiley Sad 

I dont mean to sound ungrateful. But I'm just sad!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • shadow2.jpg
  • photo-40.jpg
  • swfupload_7656108498561278881.jpg
  • swfupload_206071242908789288.jpg
  • midnight kiss.jpg