Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

TALK ABOUT LOVE

Hey girlie girls,

I have always loved being on Beauty Talk as we all have but lately it seems like it is better than it ever has been. I actually bring my laundry over by my computer or carry my computer around to different parts of the house while I'm doing things so I don't miss somethingSmiley Tongue I think we all have made this a positive, wonderful place and I hope so much we keep it going, I know I mentioned it not too long ago but I just don't want things to change.

Re: TALK ABOUT LOVE

I will let the fact that I spend most of my hour lunch break every day perusing this forum speak for itself :-) Thank you all for making this a wonderful place to share our thoughts, opinions and experiences in the beauty world and life in general!

@beautylovingirl - I do the same thing with my macbook. It follows me all around the house, either so that I can check in on things here between doing chores, or watch something on Netflix and such.

I wish I could pretend it was BT that kept me glued to my laptop, but I'm just a big ole internet addict!  LOL

Anyway, I do love this forum!  I haven't been making contributions for long (actually, only for a very short while) but it is a great environment and everyone is so friendly and helpful.

@prettyinpa- I agree you get the award for this one...

I always make time for BT, between classes and work. I go on at once in the morning before class, once again in between class, and the whole night after I get off work. I love it here.

LOL!

"Just pick a finger, son, she'll be happy you're proposing in the first place!...*type type type type* O_O Waiiiiiit!!!!"

Smiley Tongue

Haha, I could just imagine your face focusing on your monitor then a sudden realization face of "OMG"!  By the way, I love your avi, it's so cheery!

-

Smiley Very Happy You can blame my boyfriend for that one, he works a local haunted house during Halloween season and when he found out I had never been all bloody before he jumped at the chance to get my drenched in blood! Had a blast! Haha, either zombie Romans or Princess Batman! <3

58 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • swfupload_7369809951368427554.jpg