Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Super slow flash shipping

So 2 weeks ago i ordered something with 2 day flash. Did not come for over 5/6 days. This week(yesterday) I ordered 2 orders with flash 1 day and they still haven’t shipped and aren’t expected until the 26th?! So i paid an extra 5 dollars for what exactly? Don’t offer something you can come thru on. Puts a bad taste in my mouth. Never had this problem ordering from th manufacturers 

Re: Super slow flash shipping

@Laurajhaynes27 

Orders are delayed because of the recent VIB sale. If you view the cart page you will see there is a warning that says "Due to high volume, your order might experience up to 8 business days delay. 2 Day, 1 Day and Flash Shipping will not be affected."  In accordance with the flash shipping faqs, 2 day applies from the DATE OF SHIPMENT not the date of purchase so you can expect processing delays of up to 8 Business days before it ships (definitely worst case though). 

If you would like a response from a Sephora Employee you may want to either call customer service or post in the customer service group as the mods may not immediately see customer service questions in this thread. 

And i have already emailed and called, could not give me an answer. 

Yes i know, and that’s why i paid extra for 1 day flash yesterday morning at 9 something am. Ridiculous to charge for that if they can’t make good on it. Unlike other  commentors i actually read

The high order volume warning is absolutely misleading in its wording. They should not accept payment for one day shipping if they can't make good on it. I placed my order for foundation that I needed before I left town for Thanksgiving. I ordered it Sunday and paid for one day shipping. It actually said estimated to be here tuesday during checkout. Tuesday is here and it is still pending. If I had known this, I would have ordered from Macy's and had my foundation here already. Now it's too late for me to order from somewhere else. This has put me off from Sephora for now on. I will take my business elsewhere.  The deceptive wording is bad business.  

It's not just the VIB sale.. I placed an order last Wed as of this past Monday it wasn't shipped so I canceled it

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing