Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Summer Vacation

So summer is just around the corner- what plans do you have for the summer? I hope to get in a couple of kayak trips on local rivers and a day or 2 at the beach. I just love the sound of waves on the sand and those cool ocean breezes!

Re: Summer Vacation

I love Myrtle Beach!!  Alligator Adventure is one of my favorite attractions!

@makeupobsessed- Oh my gosh I love Myrtle Beach we went there about two years ago and I did not want to come back.

@ Kimmi and Beautylovingirl:  Myrtle Beach is our favorite beach to go to thats within driving distance.  My kids prefer it over Ocean  City MD anyway, even though the drive is longer.  Other than getting on a plane to the caribbean somewhere, they always chose MB.

There's so much to do at Myrtle Beach, whether you're a little kid, teen, or adult.  I also love the shopping, and Margaritaville is probably my favorite place to eat.  

I've been going to Myrtle almost yearly since I was little! I love Barefoot Landing & Broadway at the Beach. The taffy/fudge stores make me feel like a little kid all over again Smiley Happy

I want to go back in Dubai UAE, there's a lot of nice hotel by the beach and not really expensive. I want to try on of the hotel in palm beach it's breath taking.

@crazeeRN- That's a great feeling to have especially as crazy as life is today.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats