Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

garnett was amazing! quick shipping, great product in original packaging and she added some extra goodies. it was a joy to swap with her. I would swap with her again anytime!

ljp93 shipped super quickly and in secure recyclable packaging - what a nice bonus to my city-mandated-to-be-small trash can! Smiley Happy 

shortstuff07 and I traded some items - quick shipping, easy to work with, clear communication, and confirmation of arrival/condition. Thanks so much! Smiley Happy 

I've traded with Nicrohr and ladymeag and they shipped super fast and their packaging was amazing! Smiley Happy

Butterblume is an absolute pleasure to deal with!  She is super responsive, generous, and an all around sweetheart.  Awesome experience!

Oh, I will not never be trading with spoiledbrat.  She kept bashing me with mean and untrue comments through PM.  Wth... Be careful if your trading with her :/

As others have said, this isn't relevant, nor is it nice.  It also says a lot about the type of person you are.

An honest person, even if they disliked another personally, would give them a positive trade review if the trade was satisfactorily completed.

A vindictive person would come and start complaining about another without provocation in a totally unrelated forum.

What kind of person do you want to be?

If you are having issues with Brat it is not without cause.  She's not the only one you're currently having issues with either is she?  There's a lot more to this than you are telling the masses.

This is about trade experience and since you did not trade with her, this is irrelevant. Spoiledbrat have a dry/sarcastic streak and I don't always understand/share her humor, but I find interactions with her to be pleasant. If you truly have a problem, bring it up with the mod and present them with the complete picture.

This thread is for GOOD Trading experiences, Not bashing someone. 

Spoiledbrat is a sweetheart, everyone loves her. You seem to be the only who doesn't....

It's not double dippin' if you turn the chip over to the unbitten side Smiley Wink

Awesome protip!! Smiley Very Happy

I heard Spoiledbrat double dips. I didn't see her do it first hand, and I don't actually know anyone who witnessed it, but based on the opinion of someone who has had zero actual experience with her, you should probably not invite her to your chip & dip party. Unless you LIKE broken tostitos in your guacamole. JUST SAYIN. :-D

double dip? PUH-LEASE! more like quadruple dip! 

go big or go home, right brattles?

OMG double dips!!!  This is a SCANDAL.  People lock your doors, lock your windows!

Can't we just provide spoons and little plates to deter her?

she disregards them.  IT IS ANARCHY.

Wait! I heard you were the double dipper! Smiley Tongue

No, you've got it all wrong. I'm the one that doesn't pick up her dogs poop.

That was you, gtichick? You need to buy me some new shoes! Smiley Very Happy

I agree with you completely arielaaaaaaaa. Spoiledbrat is so so sweet.  And it's true... everyone loves her but you.

1,134 Replies