Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

I'm so glad you like them! Smiley Happy

I just had a wonderful trade experience with makeupobsessed! We had a fun, easy time working out the trade and she was able to turn it around quickly for shipping. I really appreciate the extras she included in this really cute makeup bag. She also parted with two Black Friday sets I missed out on! Everything arrived safely, so happy! Would definitely trade with her again! Thanks! 

Thanks Vegi- aka Jamie!!!  lol. 

I had a wonderfully successful trade with guzelkiz. Although the products we traded were inexpensive, she was so generous with high end samples, including a generous sample of By Terry Baume de Rose. She was so sweet and I absolutely adore the goodies she sent me. I would trade again with guzelkiz in a heartbeat. Thanks again for your generosity, girl! Heart

Aww! You're so welcome BuxomBabe80!  Your package made me feel all warm and fuzzy! It was perfect after the day I had!  So thank you!

It was a very happy trade. I would definitely do it again! Smiley Very Happy

You're quite welcome. It was a fun trade and I look forward to more! Your package most definitely cheered up my crummy week too! Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Just had a successful trade with ShannonAlexis! Everything came packaged perfectly, arrived in tact, and communication was awesome! Would recommend! 

Yay! I did not know this thread existed. I in turn had a successful trade with plm95 Smiley Happy

I have positive feedback for JiMii2006. We swapped some new lip pies and skin care deluxe samples. She was very sweet and communicated well. Thanks!

BuxomBabe80 & I made an amazing trade last week. I sent her the holiday edition naturally pretty palette by It Cosmetics and sent me the KVD Esperanza palette I've been lusting after for months and a bunch of little goodies that I absolutely love. Everything came perfectly. Will definitely trade with her again in the futureSmiley Happy

TheSocialQuota and I had a nice trade.  I love the keychain she sent me, and the note was a very nice touch.  I'd trade with her again.

It was a pleasure, the oxygen coat is lasting wonderfully. I've bought another color treat in Fiore and the Freedom polymer top coat, am I a Julep addict yet?

I did a successful trade with @makeupobesessed. Thanks Jamie! We swapped a box of deluxe minis for a Guerlain Meteorites brush and we are both happy with how it worked out. Here timely shipping and communication were great!

Thanks again Anne! 

I completed a successful trade with StephaniLynn today. I sent her the Kat Von D Esperanza palette and some other goodies (don't want to say in case she hasn't opened her box yet). She sent me a new IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette - Celebration Edition. (That is quite a mouthful!) She sent the palette very fast and it was packaged in a ton of bubble wrap. I would definitely trade with Stephani again! 

Completed a successful trade with ivyxox today.  Items were exactly as specified, she sent photos pre-meetup and even included some awesome samples as extras in the trade.

Highly recommend!

AnneMCC and I just completed a fabulous trade.  She mailed my meteorites brush early the very next day as promised and included some nice samples, including a deluxe YSL sample.  Brush was exactly as promised.  She was super pleasant and easy going, and quick to respond.  Thanks Anne!!!!  I highly recommend her to trade with.

It has to be said that sdbeautyjunkie1 mailed me an amazing gift and said she wanted nothing in return.  Her thoughtfulness overwhelms me.  I would trade with her any day.

<3

Hey sdbeautyjunkie1- I appreciate your offer, even though I didn't jump on it.  Thanks a lot!

1,134 Replies