Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

There was a huge misunderstanding from my part and Jennifer ,but we figured it all out. I am sorry for the harm I may have done in posting a rash announcement. 

@Onceuponatime45 

Have you tried reaching out to her on social media? A couple of factors may be working against her here, and I hate to see someone called out perhaps a bit too early.

1. BIC email notifications are down, and have been for a few weeks now. If she hasn't logged in to check messages, she may not even know you've been trying to contact her.

2. Delivered doesn't always mean delivered correctly...if it was dropped at a neighbor's address or otherwise misdelivered, she may not even know she's supposed to have it, especially with the lack of email notifications. 

@RGbrown Really good point about the notifications!  I had seen this post earlier and was thinking, "that's a shame it didn't work out" and then also quietly thinking "Technically, we're not allowed to post about bad experiences because that can be construed as bullying" but you are absolutely right about the notifications being down for everyone.  😄

@RGbrown I wish I would have figured this sooner. I will be making an update soon.

@Onceuponatime45 

Looks like you got it all worked out; glad to hear it!

I'm so sorry @Onceuponatime45 that's terrible! 

Thank you @niki172.

@Onceuponatime45 Wow that truly sucks.  Thank you for warning us.

Fantastic trade with @Amreeners !

had a wonderful trade with @lisainprogress ! She was very helpful and easy to trade with. Very generous too :):):)

Just completed another trade with @KatieJiang, and she was a pleasure to work with, as usual!  11 out of 10 would recommend!  😉

I just had a fabulous trade with @uzi1234 ! She was super easy to communicate with and super nice!

@KatieJiang Thanks so much for trading with me!!! Hope to do so again soon!!! Thanks again!!!

Had successful trades with @MissPuff and @scott1201   Wonderful experience with both ladies!!!!!

@SincerelyBritt

Even though it says Jan/Feb, I'm 99% certain this is the newest and current trade thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Trade-Thread-24-January-February-2018/m-p/3645679#M96308

Just had successful trades with @whitepolkydots and @Samtian

Both wonderful ladies are easy to trade with and super quick! Looking forward to next time!

Had a very successful trade with @KatieJiang as well. Thank you!

always love our trades @KatieJiang - can't wait for the next one! 🙂 

Just had a wonderful trade with @MlleCC ! She is super sweet, one of the easiest trades I've done here

1,142 Replies