Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Fantastic trade with @Amreeners !

had a wonderful trade with @lisainprogress ! She was very helpful and easy to trade with. Very generous too Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Just completed another trade with @KatieJiang, and she was a pleasure to work with, as usual!  11 out of 10 would recommend!  Smiley Wink

I just had a fabulous trade with @uzi1234 ! She was super easy to communicate with and super nice!

@KatieJiang Thanks so much for trading with me!!! Hope to do so again soon!!! Thanks again!!!

Had successful trades with @MissPuff and @scott1201   Wonderful experience with both ladies!!!!!

@SincerelyBritt

Even though it says Jan/Feb, I'm 99% certain this is the newest and current trade thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Trade-Thread-24-January-February-2018/m-p/3645679#M96308

Just had successful trades with @whitepolkydots and @Samtian

Both wonderful ladies are easy to trade with and super quick! Looking forward to next time!

Had a very successful trade with @KatieJiang as well. Thank you!

always love our trades @KatieJiang - can't wait for the next one! Smiley Happy 

Just had a wonderful trade with @MlleCC ! She is super sweet, one of the easiest trades I've done here

@KatieJiang is so friendly and generous!  I really enjoyed trading with her and hope to have other opportunities to do so in the future!  Smiley Happy

Had a successful trade for Beautylish Lucky Bag items + more with @Ashley2017

recently traded with @lauriebos for a few items from our Beautylish lucky bags and it was perfect! communication was prompt, parcel was shipped out quick, and wrapped nicely! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much @myxducky!! It was a pleasure to trade with you too. Everything was perfect Smiley Happy 

Had a successful swap with @DenisevH. Great communication and prompt shipping. Thanks again!

I have to mention two separate ladies that I traded with. @SincerelyBritt did a wonderful job with the packaging of the products and she also included a note. @Mads9966 shipped her package quickly and used the prettiest red mailer for my package. 

I highly recommend trading with both ladies.

@Loretta55 Thank you, you were fantastic to trade with. So fast and included a special surprise. I highly recommend you to anyone! 

I just traded some items with @Imightneedthis and she was lovely! Overall, a great experience and she made it very simple. All the items arrived safely and she even threw in some extras that I did not expect at all. Thanks for being my first swap buddy!