Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Great trade with @lisainprogress! This is my first time trading on BeautyTalk. I've only traded on makeupalley before so I have to thank Lisa for such a good experience! Friendly, fast shipping and easy trade! 

Thanks for trading with me @jredknapp Great at communicating and sending me updates!

I'm glad you had a great first experience trading on here Smiley Wink

Recently traded with @Alexmarya and she is awesome Smiley Happy

I had a great trade with @whitepolkydots. Excellent communication and fast shipping Smiley Happy

totally missed this tag, but likewise @Samtian Smiley Happy had a lovely trade with you

had a great trade with @KatieJiang! easy discussion and fast shipping Smiley Happy

Had an awesome trade with @whitepolkydots ! Great communication, quick shipping, and the NICEST! Thanks!

Previous successful trades that I forgot to mention:

@unfungirl

@lisainprogress

i totally forgot as well @KatieJiang!! thanks for being such a great swap partner!

had a great trade with @EDZ90! she was so generous and packed the items well. i would bet money that the box could safely survive a drop from the roof.. Smiley Very Happy thanks for trading with me!

@whitepolkydots Is also a great trader! Fast shipping and sweet! 

Awesome trade with @pinyo - she's so fun to chat with and super friendly. Everything arrived perfectly and shipped quick! Thank you! 

I loved trading with @themusefactory too! She was very sweet and very generous! Thanks for the nice chats Smiley Wink

Many thanks to @trishavt and @MlleCC for really great trades. Highly recommended swap partners!

Loved trading with @AnneMCC again!  Super-quick turn-around despite her busy schedule -- very impressed!

Had a great trade with @AnneMCC ! Super smooth to trade with, fast shipping & wrapped nicely, and even had extra goodies. Thanks Anne!

I recently traded with @Gwenhwyfar and it was absolutely delightful! It was extremely easy to communicate with her and she's the sweetest. I highly recommend her! Very fast shipping as well! 

Likewise on all counts! I would be more than happy to trade with @KatieJiang again. Smiley Happy

Many thanks to @trishavt for sending a generous gift of several samples and a DS I was looking to try. Smiley Happy

Had an awesome trade with @lidovicky ! She was super communicative throughout the process and so sweet! I would trade with her again in a heartbeat! 

@themusefactory lovely personality and I would totally trade with her again Smiley Happy 💋 Very bubbly..very sweet.. xoxo 

I had a swift and smooth trade with @sierrafallon ! I would definitely recommmend trading with her! Smiley Happy 

1 Reply