Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Late posting this for the wonderful Veronika23. She got me the Bite Mauvelous lipstick that was only available in the Great White North. And she sent me a giant box of Coffee Crisp and other goodies. She's awesome! <3

i had two great trades with StephaniLynn per usual Smiley Happy and also lilDee is awesome! she included extra thoughtful samples for me and communication is awesome!

I had a successful trade with StephaniLynn.

Everything arrived perfectly and was shipped in a timely manner.

Thanks Stephani! 

I had a great trade with e4stofthesun. She is a fast responder and shipper. Very kind, patient, and easy to work with. I would definitely trade with her again.

I also had yet another successful trade with vegchililover78. She is always a pleasure and so generous.

You're the best Shannon! Thank you for another great trade! 

I recently had a great swap experience with 

selinamarie1114

TKLJ

Both were easy to work with!

How did I just now see this?! Ugh i'm horrible! But thank you for the amazing trade, hope you're loving that palette!

A few more fabulous trades done with these lovely ladies:

♥ sbowden

♥ kethry70

♥ Sprytely

♥ MK89

Zpsid91 and I went halfsies on the YSL Rouge Pur Couture mini set, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Totally honest and hassle-free. ♥

And veronika23 was super sweet and helped me to get the BITE 'Mauvember' Canadian exclusive, and sent me some Canadian candies as extras! ♥

Thanks everyone!

Awww - thanks - you were so very pleasant to work with as well!

Had awesome easy successful trades with:

begonia46

kethry70

The both shipped really quickly, and included nice little extras Smiley Happy

I had a great trade with bea0t! She kindly helped me get some US exclusive items and included a few bonus goodies and treats Smiley Happy Plus she stayed in touch with me the whole time to make sure it arrived safe and sound. 

Had a wonderful trade with @TheSocialQuota (http://community.sephora.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/437776).

She was easy and pleasant to communicate with, and shipped quickly. Would recommend trading with her, and would trade again! Cat Happy

---

I also had a really great trade with @ShannonAlexis ! We were pretty quick in communicating with each other, thanks to her replying to PMs in a very timely manner! We determined a fair trade really quickly, which was nice! Also, she sent lots of little extras- including 3 DS items! That was so sweet! Thanks Shannon!

---

I also was a member of the 'High End Travel Size/Deluxe Sample/Foil Sample TSB! aka The Summer Box Smiley Happy' hosted by annec322 . Currently, you can see how my end of the box went on page 22: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/High-End-Travel-Size-Deluxe-Sample-Foil-Sample-TSB-aka-The/td-p/...

Here's a screenshot of the page:

Spoiler
SephoraBeautyTalkSummer2015DSTrade.jpg

And for photos of my trades, see the spoiler here:

Spoiler

upload_8280998254924571550.jpg

upload_1740055197256219074.jpg

upload_2508567659600688424.jpg

upload_176039126820051390.jpg

upload_4888195772843454828.jpg

Thank you, I'm very happy with how quickly we were able to do the trade. Smiley Happy

Had great trades with 

shirleylin88

ivyxox

Smiley Happy

eee haven't updated this in awhile.

awesome traders, highly recommend Smiley Happy

sbowden

kethry70

sn22

harlequinginger 

lnum

SimplyYulz

guzelkiz

thanks ladies!!

Thanks Shirley!

Great trades with the following people:

kethry70

guzelkiz

StephaniLynn

michelleshops

Would definitely trade with them again. Thank you!

Thanks!  Same to you! Smiley Happy

I had a great trade experience with Lynni98. She even threw in free samples and a gift card to an online jewelry store.

Successful trade with malday!  She gave me tons of samples and deluxes, thanks malday!!

I had successful trades with MK89 and Gwenhwyfar!

1 Reply