Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

I had a couple more great trades with quetzalina and harlequinginger. I am very pleased with everything I received, and both of them were wonderfully communicative and thoughtful. Thanks, ladies!

I had a great first trade with Gwenhwyfar, who by coincidence has just commented below. Great communication all around, and everything was packaged safely and shipped super fast. All items were as described and I could not be more pleased with the trade! She also threw in some great extras that I look forward to trying, as well. Hoping to continue the trading fun on BT!

I had a couple of great recent trades with buggirl and nhunka. Both ladies were awesome traders and great all around! Thank you!

Great trade - I am very pleased with the experience! 

Great trade with TraciB1981! Really pleasant messaging back and forth, everything came in perfect condition, and she included some awesome samples. Thanks Traci!

I just has a successful and positive trade experience with Gwenhwyfar.  Thanks!

A big belated shout out to SBowden!! She not only sent me an extra Bobbi  Brown makeup brush promo she had, but she included a bunch of wonderful samples, too--such a generous heart!! XOXO

I had a successful trade with aviscardi and makeupobesessed TraciB1981 HoneyBrownbunny Zpsid91 and buggirl and MK89  Thank you ladies!!happy.jpeg

just had a great trade with harlequinginger! Love my naked 2! Fast shipping and everything came as it should! Which i know from experience ( sorry rachelhill but i made it up to you! lol ) isn't always the case with eye shadows!

more wonderful trades with rachelhill and i think i already said this one, but she is awesome so i will do it again. gwenhwyfar

I just completed a couple of great trades with meganlisa and Tracib1981. Both ladies are wonderfully communicative and kind, and everything arrived well-packaged and exactly as anticipated. I love everything. Thanks, ladies!

Recently

Gwenhwyfar....thanks!

Had wonderful trades with StephaniLynn and MK89. Great communication and highly recommended!

Awesome trade with kariyava!Thanks girl <3

Fun trade with MK89! Great communication throughout. Awesome BTer :-)

I had successful trades with MK89 and plm95

i had a great trade with rachelhill! She is awesome!

Had a successful and great trade with missjessw - The Bite lipstick wasn't even melted, through international shipping no less!  She was professional and prompt. 

Heart pixiedust2 Heart

Had a great trade with her!  She also got me some things I couldn't get myself (in Canada).  Lovely to talk to and always in communication! Would trade with her again! Super sweet!  THANKS Smiley Happy

Awww, back at ya V! Thank you so much for the Coffee Crisp and soap gum Smiley Very Happy

Veronika23 is an awesome trader. Super nice and very funny! I would trade with her anytime. XO

I had a successful trade with guzelkiz, items arrived fast and as described - highly recommend!