Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

I posted to both also!

I'm going to post in both threads, just incase. I also had a successful trade with AnneMCC. Communication was excellent and we got through several winter delays together. She put up with my constant questions haha

I swapped with ShannonAlexis and everything was great, thank you so much! Highly recommended swapper Smiley Happy

Just completed a fantastic trade with knuevekm!  The extras were lovely and the communication was great.  Would definitely do this again Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy

I had two successful and very enjoyable trades with sdbeautyjunkie1. Smiley Happy Great communication, products in perfect condition, just really easy and fun trades. Smiley Happy  I would trade with her any day! Smiley Happy

I did some pretty spectacular trades with sydbristow, she's awesome!  Would love to trade with her again! 

Had two very successful trades with Mochapj. Great communication and she always threw in tons of extra goodies Smiley Happy Will definitely trade with her again!

Had another fantastic trade with ivyxox today!  Super sweet girl who met me in person both times, and added the cutest extras I think I've ever seen.

Highly recommend and would definitely trade again Smiley Very Happy

I had an amazing trade with emmy89! She was great at communicating with me, keeping me up to date, and traded with me for something that I couldn't find anymore. She included the most thoughtful extras in the package and I had so much fun trading with her! Smiley Happy

I completely forgot to post in here but I've had very successful trades with: nishcakes (threw in some extras, such a sweetheart!), aviscardi and sourpanda! I would be more than happy to trade with any of them again.

I had a successful trade with heatherbee

I had a successful trade with kristiewin. She was wonderful accepting to trade with me even though I was in Canada and we were trading unexpensive items. She was a sweetheart and shipped everything quickly and included wonderful extra samples. It was a great trade experience and now I have my little Lorac Vixen palette. Smiley Happy

I had a wonderful trade with Rhiannon1419. She was communicative and clear about the items, packed them securely and shipped promptly.

Rhiannon.JPG

I had a successful trade with carrierose - thank you! She was super efficient!

Annypoo and I had a successful trade recently.  Thansk Annypoo!

I had a successful trade with makeupobsessed and buxombabe80

Heatherbee and I completed a trade and I got the Mega Pro from her.  It came with zero damage!  Thanks again!

Traded with Mommyto4 for the Vice LTD and it is gorgeous!  I'm super happy, thanks again!

Completely agree with makeupobsessed!  This was a perfect trade.  Smiley Happy

I just traded with Vegchillover78 and it was awesome.  A++ wrapping, meant no damage what so ever.  Thanks for the awesome extras, including earrings!

1 Reply