Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Thanks chelssss

I had a great trade with kateye7. She shipped the next day and even threw in something extra for me. Everything was exactly as described and she was great to work with. I would trade with her again.

i just had a really nice, quick, easy swap with mrsbaine. i had a nice swap with chupi in the past (usps tried to thwart it but they eventually got their act together). 

My trade/sale with sschulte1014 was awesome! It came packaged well and it was in tact! There was constant communicaton and it came quickly!! Would definitely trade again!! 

Heart jenpred

Transaction went smoothly Smiley Happy  Would definitely trade with her again Smiley Happy

Just updated this thread in list form to make name searching easy. 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/LIST-of-the-Successful-Traders-or-TB/td-p/1071289

Just had a lovely, easy-peasy transaction with ilovebears! She is sending me some of the Sephora Exfoliating Body Gloves! Would definitely trade with her again! Smiley Very Happy

Just had an amazing trade experience with mommyto4! We just surprised each other with boxes full of things we had lying about unused. Shipping was fast, the box was well packaged, and there was a ton of stuff I'll use. Highly recommended. I would trade or TSB anytime!

Oh my!  I just saw this.  I completely agree with Brenna Smiley Happy  This trade was super fun!  Brenna sent lots of great products that I look forward to using.  I would love to do this again in the future. 

I have had two more amazing TSB experiences.  The first was with sangova who was right in front of me in the spring cleaning TSB.  She went out of her way to send me an item that she knew I wanted, and was a great communicator and sent the box quickly and well packed.  The second was with knuevekm.  She had the most amazing contributions to the box (FAR exceeded what she took out), turned the box around immediately, and was very sweet.  I would be in a TSB or trade with either of these ladies again at a drop of a hat!

This is a bit late in coming but I had some awesome trades with Beehavnbeauty, kariyava, and KrissyLuvzU!

All great experiences Smiley Happy

mollybb was in front of me in the TSB started by chsu2016.  She contributed good items and made sure to include things she thought I would like.  She also turned the box around really fast and packed it well.  I would recommend her for another TSB or trade!

I just completed a successful trade with manniface -- it went really smooth and I would be happy to trade with her again!

Just want to say I had a fantastic experience with Teresaanne92! She was oh so sweet, super responsive and just overall a pleasure to trade with!  I received my package in lightning speed! Would highly recommend! <3

I know that she already has heart status, but I just wanted to say that I had a great trade experience with shortstuff07.  She shipped out very quickly and everything was just as described.  The package was well packed and communication was easy and quick. Would definitely trade with her again Smiley Happy

I had a great trade with SPAGS2332; great communication and the nicest handwritten note Smiley Happy

I had an AMAZING swap experience with KrissyLuvzU!  We told each other our preferences and bought each other surprise goodies.  She stayed in constant communication and was super sweet.  She got me a ton of awesome stuff and packaged everything in cute bags!  You guys need to trade with this chick.  She knows what's up.

IMG_0015.jpg

Update

AnzAngelLiz

I just received my end of the trade and everything was in perfect condition!  It was easy to agree on a trade and she shipped quickly!  It was a great trade experience and I would definitely trade with her again! 

It's been a great week for trades for me! Here are a few reports - more to come later!

SydBristow

The whole process was fun and easy from start to finish! Clear and fast communication and very easy to decide on the trade items.  I loved talking about makeup and our mutual love of highlighters! The items were well packed and in excellent, brand new condition.  I would love to trade with her again!

veronika23

Another fun and easy process from start to finish! So happy with the extremely well packed package I received! I love my new finds and everything was in great condition.  She even included samples for me! Smiley Happy  Fast communication and shipping.  Would definitely trade with her again!

Danimazz

Just completed a trade with Danimazz and couldn't be happier! Communication was easy, we had fun talking about makeup and our offerings, decided on trade items. Shipping was super fast and everything arrived in perfect order! (the envelope was sealed with decorative tape so it was really fun to get, too!)

Items were in pristine condition, new in box. Would trade with her again anytime!! Smiley Happy