Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

danimazz - Love trading with her!  Love my new products, great communication and shipping!  She's super nice and would trade with her again!

I traded with carolang, ladymeag, and beethousand. All sent payment quickly and were super nice! Heart

melde's shipping was super-quick and well protected! She even sent samples. <3

I just had a fantastic trade experience with kariyava! She answered PMs and sent out her item very quickly, and was even kind enough to include a couple of sample packets. I would definitely recommend her for future trades! 

I just completed a successful trade with MlleCC and would definitely recommend her for future trades.  She is great to work with and packaged her item well with a cute bag!  

Trade with kariyava! she responds and ships quickly. She is very fair and trustworthy. She has successfully traded with several others on BT in the past. I would trade with her again in the future. @kariyava, thanks, sweetcake! I love my goodies. Smiley Happy 

I just finished a successful trade with nishcakes as well.  She is fun to deal with, a good communicator, and sent me the e-gift certificate right away.  

Update!

I highly recommend trading with nishcakes. I got my lovely package fast and with great packaging and extra goodies. We had excellent communication and we have more planned!! Smooches! 

Just finished a lovely transaction with Garnett. Quick to ship, easy and quick communication and the package got here in one piece and quite quickly. I was very pleased!

riseandgrind - she was very kind and prompt with providing an egiftcard. I would trade with work with her again Smiley Happy

I had a great trade with DitzCore.  Good communication, sent item out when promised, and easy to work with.  I enjoyed our transaction and would definitely recommend her.  Smiley Happy

Trade with LKUHLE went great Smiley Happy 

I wouldn't call these trades, more like gift giving!...

Got a GIANT care package from @nicrohr (warmed my little heart <3)

Got extra goodies from @cpeezy

Currently in swapping process with @flyaway5 (who's a newbie) and everything is going smoothly. We have more planned.

Kudos to my 3 ladies! Smooches!!

Sweet! 

jojobe

Got the Ariel mirror from her! Needless to say that it was a smooth, great trade with an awesome person. Smiley Happy

Also, this:

Ariel mirror 'stached.jpg

(A little shout-out to killahbabe!)

Evno!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Heart

Heart etscore

I traded a brush set to her.  The trade went smoothly, and she made sure to update me when she received it. Smiley Happy

I'm in the middle of a BI account crisis - which is why I'm v1.0 of my original user name (hope to have it worked out soon). 

But thanks for the cred - I'm still a newbie around here. I doubt ilovebears needs the rep boost, but everything went super fast (partially because we only live about 50 miles apart) and smoothly! Smiley Happy 

Thanks!

I dont know what name to add to the list then..PM me?

I had a great experience trading with ljp93 and danimazz!

Everything was in great condition and danimazz included the nicest handwritten note!

1 Reply