Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

MK89 was super easy to trade with! Quick responses and a total doll!

daeidre helped me get a oos around me and online lipstick. She was sweet, and thoughtful even though she had a hurt wrist that she should have been more concerned about! She also was awesome at keeping shipping costs from Canada low Smiley Happy 

I've done two trades with AllieCat99. Both went really well. She even added some samples in the last trade. 

Heart aviscardi was lovely to trade with, she shipped super fast!

Nebel I want to thank you for your assistance in helping me wear my apple cider and now depart to shower and change clothes!

FYI: our meetings are held on Wednesday evenings at the John Deere warehouse, starting @ 7 p.m.

Kalex - I found a 12 step program to help me with my addiction to running over boxes. The boxes are a temptation, so I keep the truck at the farm. Thanks to you and Sephora I was able to face my issues.

Is it bad that you now makes me want to run over boxes just for the fun of it? 

o.o

#IknowI'mWeird

i wish i could laugh like Yzma from The Emperors New Groove while running the boxes over. 

"KRONK, set up more boxes… muhahahahhah!"

emperors-new-groove-17692.jpg?1173298145.jpeg

"I'll put that box in a box. And then I'll put that box in another box and MAIL THAT BOX to myself.  And when it comes, I'LL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER"

hahahaha Now I wanna watch the movie Smiley Very Happy

ljp93 is amazing!!  She shipped her items so fast and they were packed very well.  Nothing was broken upon arrival.  Very happy trading with her.  She is so adorable too!!

Oh yay I'm glad you got them safely and unbroken! Smiley Happy

annypoo is a super fast shipper and packages really, really well! Smiley Happy

Aw thanks Smiley Happy

Hanging head in shame; I am a double dipping, slow shipping, all around horrid person in general.  Working on my problems.

Thank you for your support - xo

Why work on them when you have just perfected them??LOL

Well, at least you're not running over packages anymore.  Small steps.

made a trade with kalex and it went very nicely Smiley Happy i wasn't able to ship right away and let her know and had her hold items until i could. got my package today and everything was packed perfectly and arrived in great condition Smiley Happy 

moral of the story: kalex is rad. the end. 

Yay - glad you like everything! 

Agreed - Swapping with Jaime was great!

I did a trade with Monikay.  She was very pleasant.  She was also very understanding while I had some personal issues going on. A death in the family caused me to have to go out of town and I wasn't able to ship items at the time I described.  She was very understanding with this as well. Smiley Happy

Her items arrived to me shipped very well in a box, and wrapped with tissue paper.   Both items were as she described. What I saw on picture was exactly what I received.

Roxystar4 was wonderful to deal with.  She is such a doll and sent out my ecard with lightning speed.  Great communication and quick transaction.  I would swap/shop with her anytime.  A++++++++++  

4 Replies