Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

I traded a Sephora giftcard for a BNIB MAC Heaux from the Rihanna collection from beethousand... she shipped it to me quickly and the product arrived in perfect condition. And I'm already a little obsessed with the color. Wearing it now!!

Oh and did I mention my order came with 3 free samples?? lol!! She threw in some extra fragrance samplers for me and unlike with ordering from Sephora, I didn't get gypped! Teehee Smiley Wink

person11 sent me a powdered brow product - she shipped priority and sent it quickly and kept in touch. Smiley Happy Thanks so much! 

Heart jessyiniowa Heart

My 1st and only, so far, completed trade was a great experience!

Traded

• LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • LUSH Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Ease

Rec'vd

• OH Walnut Scrub
  • OH Orange Face wipes
  • OH Lemon Flash Peel mini
  • Glamglow Youthmud mask mini

Everything came as expected with some extra surprises included (exotic candy from her trip to India - yum!)  I hope all my future trades are just as wonderful!

jojobe

we made arrangements Sunday for trade, her package arrive Wednesday (in box and bubble wrap, wrapped with love and a personal note).  Thank you Jojobe !!!!    Smiley Happy

Also traded with Annypoo, perfect packaging, everything arrived as described.   Thank you An!

Thanks Plantgarden! It was a pleasure!

You are welcome and so glad it arrived intact. 

Haha yeah that was tricky I need to stop using that card a lot of places wont take it lol. The good thing about it is the account is free! 

Also just recieved yours love love love all the little surprises thrown in! The biggest surprise was probably your card, what a wonderful line of work I've been looking into americore and the peace core so learning what the meta peace team is really struck my interest....you have no idea how much I needed to learn about this I will have to message you about that! 

This is girl right here is amazing ladies and gents!! Smiley Happy

sbowden

She was one of the first to contact me when the trade thread started. Communication was super easy and fast, she offered a Sephora gift card for the items plus shipping and I received it right away. Smiley Happy I would trade with her again! Smiley Happy

Heart nikki (Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette)

Heart DandyLionFluff (Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes)

Heart wingatprsct (Stila In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette)

All three sent payment via PayPal super quickly, and were quick to respond to messages as well. Smiley Happy  Thanks ladies!

Ilovebears,

You must have the worlds greatest makeup stash!

The things you have traded away are most peoples Holy Grails.  I want to know what things are your Holy Grails.  What have the rest of us not discovered yet Smiley Happy

I'm still a makeup newbie!! Smiley Very Happy  I have a ton to learn from all you ladies on BT.  I am just very budget-conscious, and like to be very selective about what I add to my makeup collection so it doesn't get too out of hand. Smiley Very Happy

I absolutely loved the LM Artist's Palette, but half of the colors (the more purple-y ones) didn't look amazing on my skin tone.  (I absolutely adored "Bamboo" though... sigh).  I have also decided that I must have the new NARSissist palette, but could not justify adding another eye shadow palette to my collection without getting rid of one.  (I'm now down to just Naked 1 & Naked Basics.)

As for the HG Ambient Lighting Palette, it just didn't do much for me.  I used the money I got from the trade to purchase Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Beige, and I am absolutely loving the Meteorites so far (they arrived in the mail just yesterday)!

The Stila palettes were meant to be gifts, but I ended up gifting other things instead.  Thought I would send them off to a new home and save another BT member from having to pay full price! Smiley Very Happy

Since you asked, though... my HG products are...

Skincare:

• Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
  • Clarisonic Mia + Acne Cleansing Brush Head
  • Caudalie Moisturizing Toner
  • Clinique All About Eyes
  • Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Morning Eye Rescue
  • Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst-Quenching Serum
  • Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM
  • Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer

Makeup:

• Lorac "I'm So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed
  • Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black
  • Clinique Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula in Black Onyx
  • Urban Decay Naked 1
  • Too Faced La Crème Lipsticks in Naked Dolly and Spice Spice Baby
  • Guerlain Météorites Pearls in Teint Beige Heart

Still in search of my HG foundation, but wearing Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Foundation in Golden Beige today (just purchased from my local store last night, and need to give it a few days to see if it's really the one!).

Also hoping that the NARSissist palette I'm planning to order from Nordstrom on Feb. 1 will be worthy of being added to my list above!!

Have you ever tried Guerlains lingerie de pue foundation? 

Thank you for the new toy!!! I can't wait to use it!!! <33<333<3

UUUUMMMMM....that sounds a little ..uummm well ya know! Not sure we want to know what y'all traded! lol

LOL omg Smiley Frustrated That's so terrible, I should change it! You really shouldn't trade those, I don't think they can ever be properly sanitized Smiley Tongue

I'm surprised you haven't already!! Smiley Very Happy

daeidre - did a great trade with her, she sent me a eGiftcard to Sephora, and it went super smooth and easy.  She sent the gift card IMMEDIATELY!  thanks!

Great trade with MyChoi!  Super fast shipping, really easy, Great great!

great trading with you too! Smiley Happy

upload_1259370814078994198.jpeg

*hugs*