Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
Highlighted

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Veronika23

I did a high dollar item split with her (Urban Decay liner vault) and one other gal (my next post). The transaction went very, very smoothly and everyone was happy. Wouldn't hesitate to trade or buy from her!!

Yes! This was shockingly easy to split up three ways and get everything shipped out to everyone quickly! I am figuring out another trade with Veronika this evening.

Thanks girls.  I must say I would also trade again with you two Smiley Happy  These girls are super nice and made it easy peasy for this canuck to get what she wanted Smiley Happy  Plus got it super fast!

Thank you!

Yup, I was thinking of starting this last night

Traded with BeautyTester, great communication, fast shipping!

Beautytester and I had a great swap of some skincare and primers and mini lipsticks a couple of months ago. It went fantastically, and I wouldn't hesitate to do another!

Fufufu, unfortunately I did ran out of monkeys. I was hoping to put one in every trade as a fun little surprise. Oh well, guess I need to make a side trip to the trinket section again. =P

Ooh Rikkie, I can't wait to read the 2nd part of your blog on the Meteorites Smiley Happy

Rikkie

The other person I got into a high dollar item split with (the Urban Decay liner vault). The transaction went super smoothly, no problems at all, everyone got their liners and was happy! I would not hesitate to trade or buy with her! Smiley Happy

Everyone I've dealt with so far are friendly, responsive and shipped the item out within 2 days of given the address (or has given a valid reason and shipped asap). It's impossible to organize posts on BT and I'm not good at praising ppl, so please excuse this rulebreaker for putting everyone in one post.

lylysa - hahahaha, I think we've done a trade every month or two ever since we became email pals (~1000 exchanges. High five!), so we've done ~6 trades so far. She's cool and organized.

Rikkie - another BBFF. We did one trade for some KVD mini lipstick + others. She's cool.

Dannyc - started my first box (aww), very organized and generous.

sp2001 - did one trade for a clarasonic brushhead +KVD mini lipstick. She's cool.

arielaaaaaaaaaaa - did one trade for skincare stuff. She's cool.

AznAngelLiz - did one trade for Stila pigments. She's cool.

Anb0906 - did one trade for mini perfumes. She's cool.

....and I'm blanking out.....I'm waiting on a couple more trades so will update this when I remember.

hey don't forget the mini lipstick!

Unforgotten! Love the lipstick, now I can finally do my favorite ombre lip look!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/What-are-you-wearing-today/m-p/1012871#M18231

*happy dance* ~~~

*goes off to fiddle with the clarasonic brush head*

Haha love the descriptions "She's cool"

Heart  SydBristow

Heart  rikkie

Like mentioned below us 3 split the UD liner vault.  We had great communication, everyone got what they wanted, super easy to get along and got to my house fast.  I would so trade with these girls again.  Like rikkie mentioned we are in the process of another one Smiley Wink

Wendyomgwar was before me in the last box i was in and she was great Smiley Happy

Aww thanks Nebel Smiley Happy <3

I'm always really worried that no one will like the stuff I put in!

I was super thrilled for the little chipolte extra you threw in for me! Now i'm just waiting for the stores in my area to actually *get* the tofu option in so I can try it!!  They promised me they would have it in about a month.  I'm a vegetarian, so I was very excited Smiley Happy

I instantly thought of you when I got it!! So I was all off to Nebel this goes haha.

It's actually really good!! It's spicy so hopefully you like spicy stuff :3

I do love spicy stuff!! Smiley Happy

@Melde, ask your store when they might be getting it!  My store told me that they had started introducing it out west and that the east coast stores were starting to get it! 

What!!! Chipolte is going to get tofu?? Be still my heart. I'm vegetarian too, and while I appreciate Chipotle for a place you can easily leave meat out of your meal, tofu would be an amazing addition!

It's called Sofritas Smiley Very Happy!

My store has had it since last year! We were one of the first stores on the east side to get it. I'm not sure by when every other store will have it to, but hopefully soon!

this is awesome I agree!

Heart SydBristow:  I traded a Sephora gift card for some Urban Decay eyeliners.  I had the eyeliners in two days.  I am very happy with the trade. Smiley Happy

SydBristow was the one who did the ordering for the big 24/7 liner fest  with Veronika23 and I, we each sent her ~$100 and she let us know when she put in the order, when it shipped, when she received it, and when she sent them out to us. Totally on top of things! 

Heart Jenpred: We did a little trade a couple of days ago, some mascara for a mini perfume. Very quick and easy and I think we were both really pleased, at least I know I was!

1,073 Replies