Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Had a successful trade with @SincerelyBritt over on the lucky bag swap thread.  Smiley Happy

Just found this thread! thanks for creating this

rikkie wrote:

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Had a great trade with @shopaholic15 a little while ago and have been meaning to post. I am the worst (slow) and she was very patient and sent a lovely, fast package with extras!  Thanks!!

RE: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Feeling like a noob... what's BT and TSB?

Re: RE: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

BT was Beauty Talk, what this board was called before it was changed to BIC -- Beauty Insider Community -- recently. I think everyone is still in the habit of saying BT/Beauty Talk. Even the mods still have BT at the ends of their usernames, not sure whether they will be changing that.

TSB stands for ... I think ... Traveling Sephora Box. It is a particular sort of group trade. A TSB starts with a proposal thread posted by a community member that wants to organize the effort. The box might be all skincare, or all high-end, or whatever, there will often be a theme. If people are interested, they sign up to participate. Once the group gets all the details hammered out, they close the trade to new members and decide what order to go in for sending the box around. The first person starts the box with a certain number of items and ships it to the next person on the list. That person chooses some things to keep and adds new items to replace the value of what she took. Then she ships it to the next person and so on.

Here is an example of a TSB thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Lots-O-Goodies-TSB/m-p/1299954

@Z3nyatta

Re: RE: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Thank you!   That sounds so fun!

Great trade with @buggirl, she can really pack a package!

had multiple succesful/great trades with:

@lauriebos

@MissPuff

@KatieJiang

@pinyo

@whitepolkydots

@DMatijas

@lisainprogress

@AnitaC1

thank-you all for your honest and straight forward approach to trades, I hope to trade with you all again

RE: Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

thanks @buggirl! And likewise Smiley Happy

Great trade with @buggirl ! Thank you again 

Got my first trade box today from @buggirl -- traded skincares for unicorns, everything went smoothly! Will try to make an actual list to post in the trade thread soon so I can participate more Smiley Happy

@gingerleigh was a great trade, will be happy to trade again

as usual, wonderful trade with @AnneMCC

Yay! Happy makeup trade here too with @buggirl

Loved trading with @unfungirl: my first BT trade and it went great! She was super responsive, super fast with the ship, super generous and overall lovely! Would love to trade again Smiley Happy 

I loved trading with you too @MissPuff! You're friendly, fun, a great communicator, and so generous! Thank you for all the sweet extras too Smiley Happy

looking forward to our next trade!

Loved trading with @Lynni98@minivan100, and @lisainprogress! I always think there's nothing I neeeeed and these ladies changed my mind Smiley Tongue

00000.JPG

Thank you so much @jozkid for trading with me!  I really appreciate the extra goodies and promise to put 'em to good use Heart 

You're so very welcome @ZombieMetroAnt! Hope everything arrived there in good shape. Thank you for all the choco-covered goodies! My son helped me with those. Except for the choco-rooms. Those babies were all mine! Smiley Very Happy

Not exactly a trade, but just wanted to mention two awesome ladies @ZombieMetroAnt and @EDZ90 who generously sent me my ISO items without asking for anything in return!! Thank you both so very much for your kindness!! <3

Also, the USPS lost my trade package that I was supposed to receive from @sierrafallon. It was totally not her fault, but she also sent me a chockfull of goodies to make up for the missing package. 100% recommend trading with her! Smiley Very Happy

These ladies are the reason why I absolutely love BT!! Thank you all!! <3 

1,085 Replies