Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Starletta8's Summer of No Buy Support Thread

So, it's time to go on an extended no buy. I have more than I could ever enjoy for quite awhile.  However, if you have gotten to know me a bit- it's going to be easier said than done!

So, this thread is hopefully going to be a support group for me- and anyone else who wants to join me in a summer of no buy.

The tricky thing is that I've got about 40% of my toner left and maybe 20% of my daytime moisturizer- and I see pan on my HG concealer.  I have to buy the concealer since it's a staple product (and I have used up all of the other concealers that match my skin). I'd like to use up some skincare before repurchasing my daytime moisturizer- but if my skin reacts, I'll revisit the issue.

When will the no buy end?  I'm not sure, but fall collections will be on counters, if not on the leaves!

Re: Starletta8's Summer of No Buy Support Thread

I have my own swatches in my polish organization, but it's not something I'm prepared to upload here since all of the images show up on Google...

Got some major sampleage at the shiseido event Smiley Very Happy but I had to break on the no buy and I'm restarting now, got 2 deodorants from lavanilla the blackberry and grapefruit ones, and the givenchy very irresistible perfume rollerball to both get me to free shipping and the triple points, very excited for it to arrive so I can smell it though, worst case scenario I have a friend who loves it Smiley Very Happy

Love the major sampleage at the Shiseido event!

do you know when the fragrance triple points ends?

19 May.

@Roxystar4,

Offer ends May 19, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST!

Visit: http://www.sephora.com/fragrance and scroll to the bottom for more information. Thanks!

<3 Melissa

how do I know if a fragrance is qualifies? thanks!

If it's a fragrance, it qualifies. Any pricepoint, any form (Rollerball vs spray vs hair mist).

If it's a body product with fragrance, no dice.

gotcha. I was thinking some rollerballs may not count. Thanks for the info

Rollerballs count!

Confession time: in my final haul photos you'll see the mini-Marchesa rollerball.  While it's great to keep in my bag, I totally wanted the triple points. Smiley Tongue

199 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • BNever_1.jpg
  • bodywash.jpg
  • bodywash2.jpg