Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Something new you're wanting to try?

Hey there, my lovely guys and gals!

With the move into the Spring and the New Year, that means tons of brands and lines are launching out new promos and products! I love checking in and seeing all the new things featured on the Sephora front page.

What I wanted to know is, what are you looking to possibly try or consider trying? It doesn't necessarily have to be a new item, maybe something you've had your eye on for a while or something you're tentative on but decided to take the plunge!

I for one have been eyeballing the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush!

Too Faced - Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

I'm not even going to deny it, I'm a sucker for pretty and unique packaging and design and this blush just takes the cake! It's so cute and sweet, it reminds me of candy and chocolate boxes around Valentine's Day. Though I'm at no shortage of blushes, this one is just so, so, so eye catching, I can see it on my vanity now!

I'll probably go into my local Sephora today and swatch it and check it out in person before making any decisions, but again, to all those in the Sephora and Beauty Talk world, what are you wanting to try?

Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: Something new you're wanting to try?

Happy day! After visiting two Sephora and one Ulta with none of them carrying the Too Faced blush, the third Sephora I visited had it in stock!!! I'm now the proud owner of the Sweethearts Perfect Flush blush! I applied it with my Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush and found that this actually helps apply more pigment to the application. 

The baked, shimmer aspect is gorgeous in the sunlight and it applies so smoothly! I'm definitely going to be using this blush more and more!

Wow!  First off, you're totally gorgeous!  Next, the blush looks so pretty and shows up much better than I hoped!  Definitely going on my wishlist for Feb!  Thanks so much for posting photos Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Aww, thankers, Drrragon! Smiley Very Happy

I just snapped a pic in natural/daylight that I'm going to add to the post too!

@lylysa-What color is your lipstick in this photo? Since I don't think the blush will show up on me, at least I can get some lipstick?

yeah this thread just makes you want to BUY stuff! Smiley Happy

It does! Well, honestly, all the threads pretty much make me want to run out and buy things... Smiley Tongue

It's Sparkling Pink by Laura Mercier, it's my absolutely favorite shade for whenever I want a more natural/subtle lip.

I topped it off with Lorac's Multiplex 3D gloss in Ulta Glam, it's a shade that's exclusive to Ulta stores, but the shade 3D works just as well. Ulta Glam has a soft red undertone with brown, rose, and a hint of blue shimmer, which 3D is a sheer nude gloss with brown, gold, and rise shimmer.

It's pretty! I'll have to check it out myself Smiley Happy

Also, did you use all three shades of blush swirled together?

Yes, I did, the TF kabuki brush was a bit large for the blush, so I dabbed the brush over all the shades and then patted the color onto my cheeks first and then swept upward to my hairline to blend it.

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • swfupload_5281059002157488834.jpg
  • swfupload_3550720783333929885.jpg
  • swfupload_8999768354865266380.jpg
  • swfupload_2244070364540507534.jpg
  • swfupload_3686551221616227187.jpg
  • swfupload_920630964948972928.jpg
  • swfupload_7769153938387432717.jpg
  • swfupload_1121281724231955441.jpg
  • swfupload_3764470814886293731.jpg