Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Someone please buy this Hello Kitty Suitcase!

It's been hanging around in the sale section of sephora.com ever since I can remember.....

Re: Someone please buy this Hello Kitty Suitcase!

I tried to do a Google Image search of the bag to see what the sizing is/what it looks like in real life and came up empty handed! I KNOW someone out there had to have blogged about it or posted photos up somewhere.

It would be hilarious if they did make a regular/giant sized suitcase and Sephora got to expand to adorable luggage! Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

lol, if you have some artistic kids and a hard shell suitcase, just give them some stickers, permanent markers and spraypaints then let them loose. =P

Don't have any kids, maybe I could persuade the dog to step on my regular suitcase and put his paw prints around!

Pfffthahaha, different color for each paw! If it's a particularly durable one, maybe you can get the horse to join in, too. Horseshoe shapes are suppose to be good luck, right? Now *that* is a unique suitcase that will never get lost in checked baggages.

I guess if I put ink on the horse's shoe and held up the suitcase to his hoof, it could probably be done. Hmm, now I have something to do this afternoon! Smiley Happy

haha your funny Smiley Wink

@prettyinpa i travel a lot for work also, can you imagine travelling with coworkers and rolling this suitcase next to their work-appropriate black travelpros? LOL!!!

Oh gosh, speaking of which, Hello Kitty Tokyo Pop collection is out now. (no-buy! no-buy! no-buy! ok, I'm gonna to meditate on the Hello Kitty items I already have *ohmmmm.....*)

I just checked it out....gosh darn, cute packaging! The brush cup is super cute but I know I'm going to be able to pull through with not purchasing anything.

Love the color combo!

I've thought about it but the reviews suck. Plus I'm on a no-buy forever pretty much. Plus plus, I can't really justify the price even on clearance when I could get a durable carryon rollybag from TJMaxx/Ross/Nordstrom Rack for a lot less.

But I'm not saying that I wouldn't buy it. I want it, lol, I just don't know how practical it would be.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 52 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • swfupload_5243615979119941616.jpg