Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
Highlighted

So sad...they took my hearts again :(

Of course I should have known that thread would be deleted...but, not all of our hearts please!!! I know it took away many hearts!

Re: So sad...they took my hearts again :(

The thread with that Audrey Troll?

Yeah... I knew it would be gone soon!

Here I will give u a couple! 

Yea. To be honest I'm surprised it stayed up all last night! As soon as I saw it, I thought...well this will be gone in a couple hours. 

So, it went on longer than I had bet on. Ill give you some hearties!

the later in the day they post the longer it will stay up. trolls tend to come around late at night for that very reason Smiley Happy mods have to sleep sometime, right? Smiley Happy 

Hi pipsqueek1582, 

What thread are you talking about? 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

The one from newcomer audrydawn...it was a rather inappropriate post by the OP in my opinion. It's totally understandable! 

Smiley Sad I'm sorry about that! It was getting out of hand with her comments and generalizations and it was better to remove it. You're all lovely people and insults are not welcome on BT. I hearted you last few posts if that helps any Smiley Happy  You too jojobe! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I agree.  She was very, very rude and it was getting everyone all heated in discussion...

i did find it humorous when she was complaining about how superficial we are by caring about our outward appearances... and then turned around and insulted me and my "huge forehead" haha. 

i'm sure she'll find her way back under a new name and a new issue *cough* sold her cow for a clarisonic *cough cough*

Totally reminded me of that post when I first read it...glad I'm not the only one remembering selling a cow for a Clarisonic!!!!

with all of the trolls we've had popping up lately, i'm sure it's just one very bored and lonely person. i feel a bit sorry for them, though. sometimes. last night's troll had to have had some very deep seeded issues to attack people like that. makes you wonder what is so horrible in their lives that they need to bring other people down to raise their own self worth. 

the cow one was funny Smiley Happy 

lol Smiley Happy

You're so bad!!!!  *snicker, snicker* Smiley Happy

OMG, I thought about the poor Clarisonic Cow too!!! Smiley Very Happy

That made me so sad. I actually had written a very long reply with recommended products and I was going to completely ignore the rudeness in her original post... until she said some rude things about roxystar and jaimelove. Then I erased everything and told her where to put her gc. Making fun of the way someone looks is the DEFINITION of shallow, yet we were the shallow ones. Pot, meet kettle. Jaimelove, your forehead is completely proportionate and looks wonderful by the way. Smiley Happy

Its one thing to make generalized comments on a forum like this....though still not appropriate in any way or ok by any means...but when someone makes rude personal comments....that crosses the line! I'm glad I didn't see those posts...I might not have been so nice.  Like the selling the cow for a Clarisonic troll...I found it a bit humorous, then I read another comment from downonthefarm that was exceptionally rude. I actually walked away from my computer rather than adding fuel to that fire....but such rude comments are totally uncalled for...and in those cases, it's a good thing the mods do delete them! 

I just stayed out of it!  It was interesting, but confusing - wanted help, but didn't....  Thanks for removing it, Diana.

I will lift her up my prayers as she is definitely a troubled girl (not that I don't have my own issues!).  Smiley Happy

My thoughts too, wingatprsct.  Smiley Happy

I agree that it was getting out of hand, and rather rude! And it's better that it's gone now! I think we all agree with that! And thank you!!!

hahahaha me too it dropped my like 20! 

Awww...  Here babe, have a heart from me!  <3

I didn't see the post, and the rubberneck in me is going crazy with curiosity now. Oh, well. Have some hearts Smiley Happy

basically she came in insulting us in mass because we are superficial and like makeup when there are starving kids in the world. and why didn't her friend just buy her some hemp clothing instead of giving her a $100 sephora gift card? then we were all aholes for not caring about her dermatillomania. but she couldn't take care of it because she didn't have insurance. but she couldn't do the affordable care act because she had insurance. but she couldn't use her insurance because she didn't have money. but she didn't want to pay more taxes so she paid for insurance. and we love the kardashians and abercrombie and sephora is like marykay. and i have a huge forehead.

i think that about covers it? 

114 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • pips.png
  • upload_2038468321202314432.jpg
  • original (12).jpg
  • y_u_no_oprah_by_shyguy101-d47vj1q.jpg
  • il_fullxfull.300432973.jpg