Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Sick Day :(

I haven't gotten sick in years, but it's finally happened. I have a sore throat, a runny nose that flows like a river (sorry about that terrible image of a snot river that is now embedded into your brain), and a bursting headache. But there is one thing that makes it all better: being sick gives me a reason to pamper myself! These are my sick day essentials, what are yours?

Re: Sick Day :(

now I want the hippo!!!!

I named mine Henry Higgins Smiley Happy

I'm all about Luden's cherry drops, my snugly skull blanket (black with neon colored skulls - got it as a Halloween gift from a friend), Mucinex, Sudafed and saline nasal spray.  My dad always makes me chicken noodle soup. Mmmmm

hope you feel better.  Colds stink.

orange juice , halls throat drops and soup, i happen to be sick also.

I hope you feel better! My sick day essentials are a lot of sleep and a lot of water!

My sick day essentials are cheap ramen with lots of hot curry powder and eggs mixed in, On Demand movies, lots and lots of blankets, and my kitties.  The combination of all of that usually results in lots of sleep, too.

Aww I'm sorry that you're sick, Glossyguru!

The main essential for me is lots of naps! And a cold towel to put on my head if I have a fever.

<3 Melissa

It all depends on what I'm sick with. It varies if its' a stomach virus or a sinus/flu,but the number one thing is sleep.

Aww, everyone on BT is so sweet! Thank you everyone for the get well wishes! I've taken all of your suggestions to heart: right now I am cocooned in a blanket, have my water, tea, candles, cough drops, and tissues next to me on a table, and also my dog and stuffed animal right by my side. And did I mention that I just woke up from a nap? The only thing I like about getting sick is that I get to be lazy, and the great tasting cough drops. But everything else stinks Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Get well! My "sick day" essentials are: Puffs with lotion or Kleenex with lotion, my favorite pillows with fresh bed linens, Lysol spray in Lemon scent...Halls throat slickers, lots of water with lemon, hot tea, ramen noodles for the salt factor, Powerade Zero in berry...and a dark room...and my phone turned off...and of course...sleep, wonderous sleep...the cure to many an illness... again...Get well!

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • IMG_1883.JPG
  • swfupload_3403640964200672036.jpg
  • swfupload_6563194525011315766.jpg
  • cozy-wrap_-frog_1.jpg