Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Show Me Your Vanity/Makeup Stations!!!

Hello my beautiful people!

I am looking to get a new vanity/makeup station. Currently, I am using half of my desk as a vanity and the other half as my office. It has worked fine for the past few years. But now as my makeup collection/obsession has grown larger, I ran out of room and am storing stuff in my linen closet and in my bathroom as well. I want all of my makeup, skin care, hair care, and nail polish all in one place.

Please post a photo and show me (and all of the other nosy BT out there- you know who you are!) your vanity/makeup station and if you don't mind, let me know where you got it from. I am super curious to see everyone's "battle stations"! The beauty gurus on YouTube have some outrageous vanity and makeup storage areas. I rather see what my fellow BT members have! Or if you don't have your ideal vanity, but have an inspirational photo of what your dream vanity/makeup station is, you can post it as well! I need some amazing ideas and I know you all have some great taste!!!

Thanks!

Re: Show Me Your Vanity/Makeup Stations!!!

I love the wall color and the nail polish rack. All of mine is in a box in the bathroom. It would be so nice and pretty to display it like that!

I love it, especially your mirror!

I've been scouring the thrift stores for a vintage looking spice rack for a nail polish holder. If I don't find one soon, I may just have to settle hehe.

I like how the mirror reflects your nail polish collection. I feel like I am at a beauty salon by looking at all your goodies. Kinda overwhelm and happy haha.

Here is what I am just craving

Horchow? 

WOW it is so pretty. But sadly, I do not have enough space for all of that! I was actually thinking about getting either one on the sides to hold my jewelry. I already have that down on my Christmas list (yes, I have already started a list of what I want...).

As for the vanity, there is just not enough room to put my existing Muji drawers on it and have space for all of my backups. It is really nice though!!!

I keep my muji drawers in a cabinet or in my linen closet. Then my most used stuff in my vanity. But I move the things around all the time, so it's always used that way.

ME too! Is this the one from Pier 1? I was thinking of getting the desk and side pieces for myself for Christmas. Or maybe 1 piece at a time. My bedroom is all dark brown furniture with a tufted white headboard bed and a white tufted chair and then my vanity is a brown desk with a white chair. Pier 1 has this with the dark brown and mirror, so I was thinking that would fit better with my bedroom, but I really love the silver with the mirror, so let's see which one I end up with. But it is definitely on my Christmas wish list!

And thanks to this thread, I went to Pier 1 last night and bought the lingerie chest and desk! I showed the other half this thread and said look it's the vanity set I asked for for Christmas. He hates it. Can't stand the mirrored desk/furniture look, but said "What about the mirror we just made?" My response was I won't get this mirror, I still want my lighted mirror. And he said then get it because I'd rather get it now than listen to it from now until Christmas. (I keep texting him pics of it because otherwise he will get off track on saving for it.) They had the lingerie chest in stock so it came home with me and the desk is on order so I should have it next week. The hubs and I just made a vanity mirror, so now I have to see if I can find silver paint and paint that and then brace it to the back of this desk. I have a small chair that I plan on keeping since I have a small space and hopefully I will still get the jewelry armoire for Christmas! BUT YEAH! So excited!! I'll take a pic once the desk arrives.

YAY!!! I am so happy for you! Enablers unite!!! This time, a thread got someone to buy more than makeup/skin care.... enablers made Riamo buy FURNITURE!

Let us know what you think of the lingerie chest and your new desk! Whenever you get it, please post a photo of them with your lighted mirror that you made! We are all so curious!!!

Fingers crossed you can spray paint your new vanity mirror! It is so sweet that he helped you make one!

Yeah he's not happy about having to paint it already! LOL! I can't wait for the desk to get here! Now to decide whether I put all my makeup in the lingerie chest, but then my muji's are useless or if I should actually use it for under things. Hmmm....

I love this set! I think mirrored finished are so glamorous! 

I completely forgot about my dream vanity from Jessica McClintock... It's about 5k and that's out of my budget for a vanity 

swfupload_2539752234928527872.jpg

oh that is so lovely!

OMG! I have never seen this before and now I want it. But those drawers are tiny. How am I ever going to fit everything in there and be able to see/know where everything is so I don't forget to use it?

And $5,000 is just a bit crazy... But the woodwork is beautiful!!!

I saw this at a furniture store and it was branded with that stores logo. It was $2500. I think it was Babcock furniture? But maybe check around. $2500 seems like a deal compared to $5k! I fell in love with it too! 

Wow, this is my favorite so far!

How fun! 

Ive been debating on what vanity in particular I want and STILL can't decide. For now my makeup and skincare take up a 6 shelfed-Ikea shelf, 2 train cases, the top of a dresser and not to mention 2 more tupperware bins. Smiley Sad I have no pretty set up and will need a massive sit down vanity so I can see all my stuff! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

O.M.G. I could just sit there the whole day and looking at all my cute and pretty and lovely and colorful stuff hahaha.

I've never wanted something more in my life.

7 Replies