Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Shades!!!!! What's your favorite pair of high end sunglasses?!

I'm obsessed with sunglasses! What's your collection like? Do you have any you wear for specific things ( i.e vacation, summer, out, family friends, to eat, the mall... )?

Re: Shades!!!!! What's your favorite pair of high end sunglasses?!

Some gorgeous shades in this thread! I mostly just wear Maui Jims because they hold up well and protect my eyes (I am super light sensitive and get headaches). I bought a fancy pair awhile back and broke it (I had the shades on my head and I tipped my head back to drink the rest of a latte and they fell off and broke- darnit) so I learned my lesson then. I will just admire all your gorgeous shades from afar!

That happens to me all the time! 😱

That happens to me all the time! 😱

I take good care of my stuff; I'm 41, single, and generally a homebody, but for some reason I have to keep my sunglasses cheap. The $10 pair from Target? Going on 10 yrs old now. Spend more on a nicer pair? Scratched or lost or otherwise ruined within 6 months. Sigh. I'm currently trying to baby a $20 pair of Ralph Laurens from Nordstrom Rack...thankfully I still have those $10 Target ones as a back up haha!

Totally get it! It took me a while before being able to p...

Totally get it! It took me a while before being able to partially train myself not to loose or scratch a pair! I am too tall in my car! Whenever I go out, if I wear them on top of my head ( even though I've been scolded not to) I end up scratching them!

Nothing's wrong with that ... Anything that makes you happy is a keeper 😉 @RGbrown.  I learnt to baby my sunglasses the hardway 😉 

I don't own them yet but I've been lusting after the Quay x Desi Perkins High Key sunglasses! 

Nice! Whenever you get them, would love to see them!

Nice! Whenever you get them, would love to see them!

image.jpegthese are my everyday ones. Tom Ford Paloma's. I have a couple others but I reach for these most often. 

They look stunning! Been meaning to get myself a pair of...

They look stunning! Been meaning to get myself a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses!

Eek .. I'm boring. Here are mineIMG_7091.JPG

Love Roberto's sunglasses! I have a pair I absolutely can...

Love Roberto's sunglasses! I have a pair I absolutely cannot live without!

My most high end pair is a pair of Louis Vuitton Obsession sunglasses that I've had for 10 years, but my most loved pair is a much cheaper pair of Oakleys that's fit for any occasion!

Nice! What do you like about them?

Nice! What do you like about them?

RE: Shades!!!!! What's your favorite pair of high end sunglasses?!

I have three pairs of sunglasses. Not sure what's considered high end- the Jil Sander pair at the top and maybe the Ray Bans? The bottom pair was a fun buy that was I think under $50. I wear the top pair the most often and after six years the cost per wear is practically nothing. If you like to justify things that way. 😊

Absolutely love those bottom sunglasses! They're spectacu...

Absolutely love those bottom sunglasses! They're spectacular!

Le Specs! amazing - and priced amazing. high-end, but I bought mine at Nordstrom for $94. https://lespecs.com/

Nice! I love a good Nordstrom sale! Have found 2 sunglass...

Nice! I love a good Nordstrom sale! Have found 2 sunglasses only on sale there!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG_7091.JPG
  • image.jpeg
testing