Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Hello, BIC! Looks like it's that time of the year again! As you may know, Sephoria tickets go on sale tomorrow for Rouge members and before I jump the gun and get my tickets, this year I want to see which day will have the most Community members attend so we can have an LA meetup that weekend. I know it's still early but I really want to make this happen as I've been a Community member for some years now and have only met a handful of you in real life. Last year I was unable to meet any Community members at Sephoria because of the session I attended so I'm hoping this year will be different 🙂

As BIC grows by the day, I feel the importance of Community Meetups grows as well so we can see just how many beauty lovers are all around us! 

Feel free to comment on which session you are looking at attending just so we can all get an idea of which day will have the most Community members in the area so we can meet at Sephoria and to help plan an unofficial meetup outside of the event as well.

Here are the session numbers, dates and times for reference:

SESSION 1
Saturday, 9/7
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Angel Merino
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona

SESSION 2
Saturday, 9/7
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Sarah Lee & Christine Chang 
NikkieTutorials
Alli Webb
Sophia Amoruso 

SESSION 3
Sunday, 9/8
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Kristie Streicher
Patrick Ta
Amanda Chantal Bacon 

Sunday, 9/8
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Cindy Capobianco
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona 

IMG_3785.jpg

Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

@Cyncynn  I was thinking of doing the same thing! You can do one morning and one night on different days so you can get different experiences each time? Right now I’m positive I’ll do either Sess 1 or 2 and I will save my Sunday for hangouts. 

@gonerogue I went with Session 2!

I am going by myself and would love to meet you and the other BIC members there 🙂

@Cyncynn  I’ll be there session 2 as well! I’m flying solo as well so we can definitely meet up before the event starts so we can stay together ❤️

@gonerogue That would be absolutely lovely - thank you so much!!!! ❤️

@gonerogue  I'm so excited!!!  Heart  I'll be there Session 2 Smiley Wink and this time, I'll definitely track you down, even if I have to use a bullhorn in the middle of the floor. LOL Smiley LOL 

Image result for elaine super happy gif

@ZombieMetroAnt @gonerogue  I might join you girls for session 2 if you girls dont mind....are you girls doing VIP or General?

@Anastasiya13  join us! I got VIP and I think some of the others did too

@gonerogue  Ooo yay, I am planning to get VIP for session 2, cant wait to meet all you girls finally. Are you girls planning to meet in a specific spot?

@Anastasiya13  I think when it starts to get closer to the date, I’m going to PM everyone my number so we can start a group text and arrange a meeting spot that way no one gets left behind 😊

@gonerogue  Ooo yay, so exciting, especially since I might be going solo too

@ZombieMetroAnt  session 2 it is!

E06544F0-8FBB-4A0F-9FE0-7B155E4D564E.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt   Omg we should totally have a specific sound we call out to find one another if we get separated!  :D. 

LOL @heartsmyface Smiley LOL don't tempt me, because I'm inclined to go with CA CAW!  CA CAW

That can only go two ways: either I find my herd or a herd of birds finds me!  

giphy.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt   DONE!  If I hear that I WILL call back!  Once i’m Done eating whatever i’m eating!  

F78EC083-A613-4D1F-A453-ABE8EFCA369C.gif

If I hear a random bird on the opposite side of the auditorium, I’ll know to look for you @ZombieMetroAnt  😂😂

@gonerogue 

Related image 

Heart you better, young lady!

@gonerogue   Okay I got vip tickets for sessions one and two for this round!   I’m so excited!   Sunday is for theme parking!!  

Yeah it was sad knowing you were there and we missed meeting you by two hours.  We WILL make this happen this year!  

@heartsmyface  so exciting!! I got standard tickets last time around so think I’m going for VIP this year. Thanks for letting me know!

I am feeling tempted to go, but not sure which session yet. I am happy they lowered the price, and its so tempting since I live about 30 minutes away

@Anastasiya13  join us!! Even if it’s just to hang out outside of the event! I don’t see them lowering prices as I don’t recall they did last year but you’ll never know- just give it time 😬

@gonerogue  Ooo girl I probably might. I am not sure what session though, either 1 or 2 have my attention. Oh they did lower prices from last year, because that what was stopping me last time. I am excited, but gosh its so hard to choose. Now I am just stalking this thread a bit to see what session most people are choosing.

200 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • IMG_3785.jpg
  • E06544F0-8FBB-4A0F-9FE0-7B155E4D564E.gif
  • F78EC083-A613-4D1F-A453-ABE8EFCA369C.gif
  • giphy.gif
  • 0539A62D-EA79-42FE-A204-EFA32D52F4C4.jpeg
  • 598DC605-50F7-40DE-A805-0C4E418A0968.gif
  • FA499A0F-94D8-4E6A-BDCA-07948C7BA746.gif
  • 0.PNG
  • excited.gif