Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Hello, BIC! Looks like it's that time of the year again! As you may know, Sephoria tickets go on sale tomorrow for Rouge members and before I jump the gun and get my tickets, this year I want to see which day will have the most Community members attend so we can have an LA meetup that weekend. I know it's still early but I really want to make this happen as I've been a Community member for some years now and have only met a handful of you in real life. Last year I was unable to meet any Community members at Sephoria because of the session I attended so I'm hoping this year will be different 🙂

As BIC grows by the day, I feel the importance of Community Meetups grows as well so we can see just how many beauty lovers are all around us! 

Feel free to comment on which session you are looking at attending just so we can all get an idea of which day will have the most Community members in the area so we can meet at Sephoria and to help plan an unofficial meetup outside of the event as well.

Here are the session numbers, dates and times for reference:

SESSION 1
Saturday, 9/7
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Angel Merino
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona

SESSION 2
Saturday, 9/7
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Sarah Lee & Christine Chang 
NikkieTutorials
Alli Webb
Sophia Amoruso 

SESSION 3
Sunday, 9/8
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Kristie Streicher
Patrick Ta
Amanda Chantal Bacon 

Sunday, 9/8
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Cindy Capobianco
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona 

IMG_3785.jpg

Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

@jen143xo  Let us know what you go with! I will be at Session 2 as well 🙂

YAY!!! I can NOT wait!!!!!!

I got session 1 VIP.  I am relatively new to the community and would love to meet up with some of you if you are there!  I am coming all the way from Indiana for this! 

Coming from Kentucky and going to Session 1 Sat VIP too. Maybe we'll cross paths. 

@Kaitlyn89 , I’ll be at session one and am up for meeting as many BIC members as possible! 

Hello @Kaitlyn89 ! It’s nice to hear you are coming down to Cali for this event! I will be at session 2 but will try to organize some meetups before and/or after the sessions so Community members can all get together. I will have more details in the future so stay tuned! 😊

Eeeekkk I am waiting it to be the 10th already so I can get my ticket for Session 2, so excited. I am going solo, so would love to meet all you lovely ladies out there, and if you live near the Northridge or Encino area, we can carpool 🙂

Hey, girl!  I got my ticket for session 1 for fun and I'll be at Session 2 for Sephora Squad, so I will definitely see you there! ❤️   @Anastasiya13 

@Tamara76  Ooo yay, excited to see you there.

@Anastasiya13   Oh yay!!   I’ll look for you there!    

@heartsmyface  Yay, would love to meet up. I will be there session 2 officially 🙂

@Anastasiya13   we’ll probably run into each other in line on the way in;) 

@heartsmyface  That would be awesome. I am going solo, so would love to meet up with people, and make some new friends, especially since all the girls I chatted with on here have been really sweet.

RE: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Hi there! I’m going to session 1, I just bought my ticket! I’m new to the community but looking forward to meeting some of you! This will be my first time at SEPHORiA! Any tips?

Re: RE: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

@KberlyJson Dress light or in layers - It was really hot last year at Session 2 with all the lights, the people and the running around to booths/classes.

@KberlyJson  This is going to sound weird but maybe eat before you arrive? Last year it took me a long time to find the food and what they were offering I was unable to eat (I'm very picky when it comes to food) so I basically starved myself all day until I got home at night. 

@gonerogue   Lol, me and a friend shared the last dry af chicken wrap in a dark corner across front he stila booth amongst a bunch of cables!  I’m gluten intolerant but they didn’t have any other food and I was starving so I went for it.  We were laughing the whole time cause it was ridiculous that we couldn’t leave in a 6hr block and they didn’t have anything substantial to offer us.  

@heartsmyface this sounds exactly like my sister and I!  I am gluten intolerant too and was debating if dying from hunger or gluten poisoning was worse... got some hummus and carrots and ate them while sitting at an empty methods setup by the bathroom.  People kept coming up and getting pissed because there was no more body wash and we were like "we were just looking for a place to eat.." 

@heartsmyface  Oh no! I really hope they have some more food options this year but I will be eating lunch beforehand so I don’t get hangry while I’m there. I remember getting home last year and then eating a bunch of Mexican food because I was starving 😂

@KberlyJson   Comfy shoes,  bring a phone charger, prepare to be glittered up.  

Wear comfortable shoes.  It is a lot of walking! 

Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • IMG_3785.jpg
  • E06544F0-8FBB-4A0F-9FE0-7B155E4D564E.gif
  • F78EC083-A613-4D1F-A453-ABE8EFCA369C.gif
  • giphy.gif
  • 0539A62D-EA79-42FE-A204-EFA32D52F4C4.jpeg
  • 598DC605-50F7-40DE-A805-0C4E418A0968.gif
  • FA499A0F-94D8-4E6A-BDCA-07948C7BA746.gif
  • 0.PNG
  • excited.gif
  • 4DEFDFA9-41E8-4C12-A358-B63EC2DD74A9.gif