Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Hello, BIC! Looks like it's that time of the year again! As you may know, Sephoria tickets go on sale tomorrow for Rouge members and before I jump the gun and get my tickets, this year I want to see which day will have the most Community members attend so we can have an LA meetup that weekend. I know it's still early but I really want to make this happen as I've been a Community member for some years now and have only met a handful of you in real life. Last year I was unable to meet any Community members at Sephoria because of the session I attended so I'm hoping this year will be different 🙂

As BIC grows by the day, I feel the importance of Community Meetups grows as well so we can see just how many beauty lovers are all around us! 

Feel free to comment on which session you are looking at attending just so we can all get an idea of which day will have the most Community members in the area so we can meet at Sephoria and to help plan an unofficial meetup outside of the event as well.

Here are the session numbers, dates and times for reference:

SESSION 1
Saturday, 9/7
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Angel Merino
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona

SESSION 2
Saturday, 9/7
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Sarah Lee & Christine Chang 
NikkieTutorials
Alli Webb
Sophia Amoruso 

SESSION 3
Sunday, 9/8
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Kristie Streicher
Patrick Ta
Amanda Chantal Bacon 

Sunday, 9/8
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Cindy Capobianco
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona 

IMG_3785.jpg

Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

I'll definitely be there for Session One! I'm one of the lucky people who won the sweepstakes on here. I don't know if the sweepstakes included sessions other than Session One, but I'll be at as many sessions as I can be! 

omg, congratulations girl!^^

Congrats, @marydiva !  I will see you there!

@marydiva Congratulations on winning 

Congratulation on the winning @marydiva !!! 

@marydiva  congrats on winning!

@marydiva  Congrats on winning! Thank you for you letting me know which day you will attend. I hope to meet you in person that day! ❤️

I would love that!! I am so pumped to meet BIC in real life. 

Ticket sales are open so I’m bumping this thread in case it got lost...

Tagging a few of you on here, feel free to help me tag others!

@alexasteph 

@ZombieMetroAnt 

@Mcakes 

@Tamara76 

@blackkitty2014 

@lmaster 

@itsfi 

@Ispend2much6 

@gymgirl2 

@gonerogue I am waiting for Sephora to finalize when I will be attending for Sephora Squad before I buy passes to extra sessions (hope they don’t sell out)!  But I will definitely be there and hope to make plans with y’all soon!💗

@heartsmyface 

@darkiceis 

@ElleElleG 

@NotCrocker 

@shimmerbait 

@GodivaMoon 

And I can’t remember Julz’s BIC name lol - hopefully someone can tag her

Thanks for the tag @Tamara76 ... you know I can't find anything 🙃

You are very welcome, my dear!  We are going to have so much fun!!!!   @ElleElleG 

@julz385 

@MichelleSchef 

@sister13 

Sorry if I missed anyone who went last year or mentioned they may go this year!💗

I’m thinking Session 1 Day 1 for sure.  If I got a VIP ticket for just once session, would I be able to stay all day/night or would Inhave to buy another ticket?  Same for Sunday.  Does the $350 get us in both days or just the one?  Sorry I’m so lost!

@MichelleSchef Yes, you have to buy multiple passes if you are thinking of going to other Sessions 🙂 

Thanks love! I got my tickets for Session 1 and 2 😄 See you soon!! Heart 

@Mcakes  Thanks for letting me know! I was thinking of doing a night session this year so I’m leaning on session 2 right now but I’m going to wait a while and see what session is the most popular in the community.

@gonerogue of course! I know 3 other gals for sure are doing VIP with me for Session 2 and a couple of us are also doing Session 1. Leaving Sunday open for theme-parking 😉 😄 Feel free to join!! Also, are you on Instagram yet?

@Mcakes  are you gals doing Disney on Sunday? I’m down for anything but I haven’t been to Disneyland in about 2 years so I want to go this year 🙈 no, I don’t have Instagram and I most likely won’t be on it anytime soon but you do have my number so feel free to text me so I can join in this year ❤️

@gonerogue Yay!!  Heart  We are debating between Universal Studios and Disney. Tough choice, what's your vote?

@Mcakes  tough choice.... I’m a Disney girl but I am down for universal as well. Count me in for Disney though 😉

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • IMG_3785.jpg
  • E06544F0-8FBB-4A0F-9FE0-7B155E4D564E.gif
  • F78EC083-A613-4D1F-A453-ABE8EFCA369C.gif
  • giphy.gif
  • 0539A62D-EA79-42FE-A204-EFA32D52F4C4.jpeg
  • 598DC605-50F7-40DE-A805-0C4E418A0968.gif
  • FA499A0F-94D8-4E6A-BDCA-07948C7BA746.gif
  • 0.PNG
  • excited.gif