Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Sephora products you regret not purchasing

Rather they were around for years or just a few weeks, what are some products that you regret not snagging up when you had the chance??

For me it was the Sephora Zuca bag. I think it was originally $350ish, but after the holidays got down to an impressive $140. After quickly coming to the realization that it was an offer that couldn’t be beat with a stick…boom it sold out. KeelyBT was able to snag one before they were gone at that amazing price though and she loves it.

I also regret not taking advantage of the Sephora brush belts when they were available. I ended up buying a brush belt from a brand that we don’t sell. It’s so flimsy and annoying to work with! I’ve heard nothing but good things about the Sephora belt, it even has a little pocket for business cards.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Re: Sephora products you regret not purchasing

amazon doesn't even have them anymore.

I regret not buying the Stila Turquoise liner Smiley Sad to think that I had it in my hands and put it back Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

aqualillies Smiley Sad and the sephora favorites perfume sampler that had the minis! i had my hands on both of them so many times... 

at least there will be a new favorites sampler with the minis eventually, right? 

I wish I had snagged the tokidoki tote in the beach-y print. It originally sold at sephora for $60.00, it is now on ebay for$149. Yikes. 

I also wish I had picked up the UD Eyeliner Vault, as I had my 1000-point-perk 20% off coupon at the time and could have cashed it in on that. I don't know what I was thinking. 

more tokidoki anything! 

Defiantly would be the NARS Danmari Palette. Sigh, I hope NARS will release another, maybe with different shades? Or the same will be just fine even!

SAME HERE! Last year Nordstrom's had an exclusive one for their Anniversary sale. I am kicking myself because I didn't preorder it and when I went to the store, it was already sold out. And it was sold out online as well!!! AHHH....

All of the Disney Storybook Palettes. They were so beautiful and I missed them. 

Totally agree, wanted the Jasmine palette and boom, it was gone!

I regret not getting the Cinderella compact mirror Smiley Sad

I can't believe I passed it up in store! I originally thought it was just too much to pay for a mirror but I want it really badly now.

I completely agree with you. It makes me sad looking at the prices on eBay. Now I'm kicking myself in the butt for not getting it! UGH.

Same here, I think it was the nicest of the collections. 

the 6 blush NARS set that a few other ladies have talked about. So sad. Also the Tarte mini set of 4 blushes.

The Tokidoki Pallets, especially when they were marked down to $3. I bout Vegas and Lion Papa (my favorite) and have used them a ton. I love the pigment in these things. Plus they are easy to carry and have adorable packaging.  

The Nars Danmari palette!!! Please, please bring it back! Or release a brand new one for the holidays!!!!

The big Ariel pallet and Cinderella pallet!

Definitely the UD Eyeliner Vault!  Yes it was pricey but when you broke it down to what it would cost per pencil it was a great value.  Still kicking myself on that one. 

Highlighted

I wish I had got one of those Sephora by OPI mini polish sets with like 20 bottles.

Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • swfupload_8290034155862495702.jpg
  • swfupload_2038821674306324583.jpg
  • eye.jpg
  • tokidoki bag.JPG
  • UDlinerVault.png
  • swfupload_1299108076163288774.jpg
  • swfupload_7997504407586648274.jpg