Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Scary Movies anyone?

So i just saw The Conjuring, and i must say, SCARIEST movie i have ever seen! 

So i was wondering what the scariest movie you ladies have seen!? I'm not big into scary movies, being that i'm a huge scardy cat, but before i saw The Conjuring, Insidious was pretty scary to me! So what's your favorite scary movie??

Re: Scary Movies anyone?

I love American Horror Story!

I find it really odd, some parts, but it's a great interesting show! The new season is good! Smiley Very Happy

Yea I know what you mean. I actually hated the 2nd season and stopped watching about halfway through the season. Imo, the quality wasn't there anymore. The new season is awesome so far. I'm really loving the witch girls at the school! Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

I felt the same about the second season, and took several months to go back to the second half of it, but by the end I think I liked the story more than the first season. I haven't started the third season yet though. 

I started watching AHS on the second season, I really liked it so i watched the first one, I prefer the second, But this season i am loving more! It's probably the whole Witch thing that's interesting! 

Omg that totally brought back memories for me!  When I watched The Exorcist it was my sweet 16 party.  We had a sleepover and were at Blockbuster (wow, those were the days!) picking out movies and one of my friends suggested it and said she'd seen it before.  Well, she lied!  And all of us were so scared.  We were roaming the house looking for flashlights just in case.  That definitely has to be the scariest movie I've ever seen!

The Exorcist definitely gets my vote. I have all the movies, and while the original and 1st sequel are the best, they get me. Not a movie I want to watch alone at night. No matter how much I say "Campbell's split pea soup," it remains scary on a deep level--no buckets of blood needed!

I loved The Conjuring! I love scary movies, especially paranormal and based on real life events. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I love scary movies!!!!

some of my favorite are paranormal activity (which I only saw about an hour of but it was pretty good),Wrong turn ( this movie will scare the living daylights out of you).Paul Bunyan:Axe Giant : okay this movie was supposed to be a "horror" movie but apparently it was a tv movie (made for tv) and it was so funny, the low-budget actors and terrible effects made me and my brother laugh the whole time.

I really really want to see Carrie, but as scary as the trailer is I might be alittle too scared lol! Smiley Very Happy

BTW this is a good topic Smiley Happy

Love scary movies!! Recently watched Sinister, which genuinely creeped me out- which hasn't happened from a "scary" movie in quite some time!

Zombie flicks are my absolute favorite Smiley Happy

I really like Sinister.It was unconventionally creepy.

Conversation Stats