Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Scary Movies anyone?

So i just saw The Conjuring, and i must say, SCARIEST movie i have ever seen! 

So i was wondering what the scariest movie you ladies have seen!? I'm not big into scary movies, being that i'm a huge scardy cat, but before i saw The Conjuring, Insidious was pretty scary to me! So what's your favorite scary movie??

Re: Scary Movies anyone?

The Ring is pretty Scary!! I totally love the Halloween marathons!! I watch them all the time, but never alone!! Haha! One more movie i find terribly scary is Shutter. I can never fully watch it without covering my eyes! Lol. 

I can't seriously I hate when people try and make me watch scary movies. I watched Jeepers Creeper as a child... ever since then *shudders* anyways I couldn't even watch Beetlejuice that was so gross! I can watch anything, anything!  Just not scary.

Aw. Jeepers Creepers freaks me out too! D:

Its just so freaking creepy!! Who takes someones eyes?!?!?!

Oh i know!! I watched it all by myself too! I saw it was on Tv, and my sister was off doing something but i had really wanted to see it! BAD idea! After watching something scary, everything freaks me out! 

My brother and his best friend were watching it so of course I had to see it too! I swear Iw as afraid to shower after that movie  I kept thinking he was going to come out the shower drain....

Ah i hate when i have to use the restroom and then i get creeped out thinking there is something behind the shower curtain! Which i why i never close it anymore!

Highlighted

We have a semi-clear wall... so sometimes I SWEAR I see something moving out of the corner of my eye....

Oh No! My dog totally freaks me out. I'll be home alone and she gets me all suddenly, stares at nothing, and growls.... Creepy!

I've heard that if its at a wall, especially, they're barking at insects Smiley Sad which is worse!!!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats