Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Say something you cant say to their face

Feel free to vent things you wish you could say to someone, but would never.

I wish you could see how selfish and self centred you are being. 

Re: Say something you cant say to their face

blood doesn't always make you family

Amen to that!

Oh, that was well said. That's what I wanted to say but was a loss for words thank you. 

Absolutely.  Something I've actually had to say out loud.

Not too fun but sometimes it needs to be said after so long. 

YES. exactly this. 

we may share parents, but that does not make you my sister. you are selfish and your oldest child is a bully and a sociopath. you complain to anyone who will listen about teachers offering up their free unpaid time to help your son catch up, because you don't want him to lose his recess. how dare they try to take that away from him! you even complain to his principal to try to get those teachers fired. all because they want to HELP YOUR SON, because you can't/won't help him yourself by admitting that he is still at a 3rd grade level with reading and is in the 7th grade. your "boys will be boys" excuses for allowing him to bully my daughter and other children is disgusting. your middle child fakes being ill for attention and you allow it, because you get attention for it in return. you compare her fake dizzy spells with my son having had cancer. i am fairly certain you have munchausen's by proxy and you are encouraging your children to behave the same way. i worry for your baby because in all honesty, where is he going to fit in with the future serial killer and the pretty pretty princess? 

my life is better without you in it. 

sounds like you have a "sister" like my father's daughter ( i refuse to call her my sister).

hugs for everything you have been through especially with your son!  you are incredibly strong and he is so lucky to have you!

Hugs to you both!  Heart  I don't have a sibling problem but do have a problem with my aunt.  You are both strong and doesn't matter if they are family.  You have your journey and they have their own. It's perfectly normal to cut people from your lives no matter who they are. xox

"Just wait till Daddy isn't paying for the Starbucks."

There's literally so many girls at my high school who come to school with venti specialty drinks and pastries....EVERY SINGLE MORNING. 

That seriously adds up over time... 

Maybe I'm just a negative nancy, and I know alot of people love their Starbucks, but there's something almost sinful about paying that much for coffee when there's people around the world who could eat for a month on that amount. 

"I can't listen to you talk about guys anymore. You are reliving the same mistakes over and over in every relationship. You are like a 12-year-old who has gone boy crazy - every. single. time. You need honest-to-god therapy, and I am no longer equipped to help you."

I think if I was "that friend" I'd like to hear that... but that's me.

I've tried a softer version of it, but it does no good. And stronger versions of it shut her down. She's been "looking" for a therapist for years. She's such a great person - brilliant, accomplished, attractive, kind - but she just loses her mind when it comes to men.

i have that friend...i've tried to say something, mostly because she has 3 kids but she doesn't want to hear it

I guess it's part of the lessons they have to learn. Smiley Sad

Do we share a friend? Smiley Tongue

I dunno, but it sounds like we need to share a drink or three. Smiley Happy

Yes, I definitely need to share that instead of the friend Smiley Very Happy

SO true. 

"you only text when you need something, not to ask how I am doing or anything"