Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Saturday Random Questions!!

Since we all know we love random questions, here's my set for today. Hope you all have fun! Smiley Very Happy

1. What celebrity (male or female depending on you you're attracted to) has the sexiest voice in your opinion?

2. What's your favorite TV show?

3. Baths or showers?

4. Braids or ponytails?

5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they?

Okay, here go my answers . . .

1. What celebrity (male or female depending on you you're attracted to) has the sexiest voice in your opinion? I can never decide between Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston. Both of their voices are deep, smooth, sexy . . . and those British accents *swoons*

2. What's your favorite TV show? SHERLOCK!!!!! See above-mentioned Benedict Cumberbatch. And yes, I am one of those terrifying obsessive fangirls, despite my attempts to control myself Smiley Very Happy

3. Baths or showers? Showers.

4. Braids or ponytails? Braids. I'm really into fishtail braids right now, and I have a round face so I don't look very good with my hair scraped back into a ponytail.

5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they? Other than English I'm moderately good at Spanish. I would like to learn German, French, and/or Russian though (ambitious, I know Smiley Very Happy)

Re: Saturday Random Questions!!

game of thrones! ugh. i love it. i am going to go crazy waiting for spring! 

and true blood... that finale! i'm pretty sure that they're just messing with our heads because NO EFFING WAY. pam will fix it. i just know it. or i'll never watch again! even if next year IS the final season. 

Highlighted

Re: Saturday Random Questions!!

1) mmm. jude law. 

2) game of thrones, true blood, doctor who, broadchurch

3) bubble baths Smiley Happy

4) if my hair is down, it's more than likely in a side braid. i don't cut it because i hate when it's not long enough for a side braid!

5) english. some spanish, some german, some japanese. but... only what little bits i can remember from high school, so pretty much just "hello, my name is..." haha. 

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 184184_382920731776217_936727627_n.jpg
  • swfupload_3459824087164277768.jpg