Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Saturday Questions!

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! Let's kick off this weekend with some questions!

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate ___________

2) What always cheers you up?

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be?

4) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? If so, what is it?

5) Are you wearing socks right now?

6) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner from hotels when you leave?

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store?

1) anything

2) Looking at my makeup

3) Brain Games

4) Yes, my wall is light purple and my desk lamp is plum purple

5) Nope

6) Always. Even if its not that good. And I also take the soap, sewing kit, shower cap, etc. I have a large drawer full of that stuff. I don't even use it (which is such a waste), I just take it because it's free.

7) Maybe once a month or once every two months.

Re: Saturday Questions!

1- Worrying about stuff needlessly.

2-My dog, he is hilarious.

3-I don't watch TV except for old movies, so I'll have to pass.

4-Nope, I'm in the kitchen.

5-Yes

6-No, I don't use it, I bring my own.

7-Twice a year, they are quite far away.

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate ___________

Being unhappy.  Or bored.

Scoring something on sale.  

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be?

Game of Thrones.  Pretty dresses.  Lots of wine.

A bag of foam blocks on the floor has some purple blocks in it.

Ballet slippers.

If it's just some random hotel brand - no.  If it's a nicer hotel with a name brand - yes.

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store?

Maybe once a month.

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate people who don't respect you

2) What always cheers you up? going up to see my horses

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be? it would be Heartland! (Canada has the best TV shows... so jelly!!!)

4) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? If so, what is it? My phone case has some purple!

5) Are you wearing socks right now? nope

6) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner from hotels when you leave? ALWAYS!! You never know when they can come in handy! And I always take the lotion!

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store? Depends. Since I am in highschool and dont have my drivers license, it varies!!

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate hate.

My dogs and cats!

Doctor Who!

Yes, a purple snake dog chew toy!

Not yet, but some stripey wool ones are calling my name!

Usually not, unless I'm at a W hotel... they have Bliss products in their rooms!

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store?  A couple of times a month.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate: agreeing with nebel here, hate.

2) What always cheers you up? Blush Smiley Happy. I know that it sounds really vain, but I genuinely love blush looking at it just makes me happy. And my little sister Heart

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be? Pretty Little Liars, my hair, makeup, and wardrobe would be sooo fab Smiley Wink! Lol

4) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? If so, what is it? I really looked around for a while while sitting on my bed, then I realized my sheets are purple right now HAHA!

5) Are you wearing socks right now? Nope, I hate socks :<

6) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner from hotels when you leave? I don't my mom on the other hand lol. 

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store? Only about twice a month Smiley Sad I'd probably go more if I drove.

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate evil people.

2) What always cheers you up? Shopping and talking to people.

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be? HGTV's House Hunters International - I love traveling and seeing houses that represent a country's culture.

4) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? If so, what is it? Yes, a couple of things. The closest purple thing is a pillow from Tar-jhay.

5) Are you wearing socks right now? Yes. Black fuzzy socks.

6) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner from hotels when you leave? No, I'm picky about what I put in my hair.

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store? 1-2 times per year. I live over an hour away from the closet one, plus I can get better perks online. I wish I had flash though.

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate anyone who doesn't making you feel good about yourself.

2) Caffeine? lol. Friends, Pixar Movies, chocolate, kittens.

3) Is it really messed up if I choose The Walking Dead? I won't get bitten, I promise.

4) *wildly looks around* My shirt, parts of my textbook I'm supposed to be studying, jellybeans.

5) Barefoot!

6) No, I usually bring my own too!

7) Maybe once a month or so, usually because I want to see something in person or swatch before buying it online.

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate  any form of abuse.

2) What always cheers you up?  A new lipstick. 

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be?  ELEMENTARY

4) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? If so, what is it? The shirt I am wearing.

5) Are you wearing socks right now?  Nope!

6) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner from hotels when you leave?   Not usually

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store? Approx twice a month.

1. inconsiderate people

2. new makeup, nail polish, house music

3. Teen Wolf

4. My lanyard that has my school ID and my jump drive

5. Nope. I prefer going barefoot.

6. That stuff dries my hair out so I always bring mine

7. It depends. Sometimes I go 2-3 months without going to Sephora, then I realize out of the blue I need to go.

1) Abuse

2) Buster Keaton movies, dancing and rock & roll!

3) Star Trek TNG

4) My sister's ribbon for 7th place in trial trails (we have horses)

5) Actually no Smiley Surprised

6) Sometimes

7) It varies...maybe once every few weeks?

1. Negative attitudes, including your own!

2. My momma. A smile is only a phone call away Smiley Happy. And pumpkin spice lattes. Always an instant pick-me-up.
3. Modern Family. I think they're all hilarious.
4. Purple notebook for my pathophysiology class!
5. Nope!
6. No, I'm super picky about my hair products. I have really damaged hair and I am working to get it back to being healthy!
7. Lately, not often. I'm in classes now so I'm online more than in store. Over the summer though I was there quite a few times.

Smiley Happy Happy Saturday!

Lord, do I not miss patho. Smiley Happy What is your major?

Love pumpkin spice lattes!!!! I haven't had one yet.  I like for the weather to be a little cooler to get the full effect.

Me too. They actually are selling the little make your own packets this year... I may pick some up. Curious to see whether they taste like the real thing!

Oooooo.....I haven't seen those!  I live 45 min. from the nearest Starbucks so their coffee is a treat for me.  With the packets, I could make my own anytime!  BTW, I make my own pumpkin soup that is delicious. It's rich, creamy, and a little spicy.   Nobody else in my family likes pumpkin, so I get to eat it all by myself!

oh my... if you don't mind could you send me the recipe??? That sounds right up my alley! Yum!

Give me a few minutes to find it and I'll IM the recipe to you.

They had those last year too! Somebody gave me a box. They were good but not quite the same. You make them with milk, idk it seemed almost sweeter than a regular PSL.

Really?? That's good to know. I wonder if you could downplay the sweetness by not using a whole packet? I may have to try them now for pure curiosity reasons

Gotta pick them up now, for sure!  Maybe I could add a little instant coffee, or more milk, if it's too sweet.

Conversation Stats