Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

SAA/ AKA: SEPHORA ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Hello Ladies,

Because we all have the same problem with the addiction of Sephora this is the place to come and release your woes of all the money each of us have spent. So come  and feel free to be yourself.

P.S.- This one's for you crazeeRNSmiley Wink

Re: SAA/ AKA: SEPHORA ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Being Rouge has made me a total Sephora addict. (Yes I do wish Rougies would get something a bit more... but let's not get into that). But with free shipping I have gotten at least 1 Sephora box EVERY WEEK since I became Rouge. I am serious... I have a huge problem!!!

Note: some of it are presents for birthdays, graduations, and early Christmas shopping, etc... but most of it was for me... Smiley Sad

I might post this idea elsewhere, but I wondered . . . if we are Sephora Addicts, aka Sephora "Anonynous,"  then are you my S.I.S.----Sister in Sephora??

Okay I am 15 and a freshman in highschool I got a job in June and recently had my hours decimated aka I will be lucky to make fifty bucks a month, before I made around 300 a month... I am already a VIB Rouge ... I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT I DON'T WANT TO SOLVE

Then that means you have until Dec 2016 to figure out how to make more money Smiley Happy When I was your age I did my own side business for extra cash besides working at part time jobs.

I made jewelry and I babysat as much as possible. What are you good at? You could earn extra money doing something that you like to do.

Okay I am 15 and a freshman in highschool I got a job in June and recently had my hours decimated aka I will be lucky to make fifty bucks a month, before I made around 300 a month... I am already a VIB Rouge ... I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT I DON'T WANT TO SOLVE I also have flash shipping

67 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Lorac Blush Sale.jpg