Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

SAA/ AKA: SEPHORA ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Hello Ladies,

Because we all have the same problem with the addiction of Sephora this is the place to come and release your woes of all the money each of us have spent. So come  and feel free to be yourself.

P.S.- This one's for you crazeeRNSmiley Wink

Highlighted

Re: SAA/ AKA: SEPHORA ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Just adding the picture to let you see some of the Lorac blushes on sale:

Sephora Addicts Anonymous AKA Enablers R Us Smiley Wink

Me? No I would never do that.Smiley Very Happy

I didn't realize the depth of my habit until I went to an event today and all of the cast members knew me by name since I'm in there all the time.

(Truth be told, I try to support my local SiJCP because I adore literally having a Sephora like a mile from my home and literally along my mini-commute. I'm paranoid that store goes away for a few reasons, so I'm just doing my part...)

I love when people know who I am when I walk into a store! That's how it is at ulta for me.. It's just closer for me so if I want something right away I'll just swing by ulta and pick it up. You always get better service when they know who you are! Smiley Happy

But that does mean you have a serious addiction and you possibly need help.. Welcome to help.. Enablers R Us. We will send you on the wrong road to recovery Smiley Tongue

Or hooked up with samples! LOL.

It's great because they know I'm not there to be sketchy- and if I'm wandering around, I'm not trying to steal anything. I hate being followed around in the other stores near me because it takes me a few minutes- and a few times past an item- to make a decision.

Yeah! Everytime i'm in any makeup store, even if it's drugstore, I pretty much walk by it, take a glance, and if i'm still thinking about it after I'm looking at other things, then I know I want it.. So I go back, and then I think.. Do i really need this? Really? Then walk away and i'm like NO i need this! So I buy it lol. Vicious cycle isn't it? But then I look like someone who is going to stuff it into my bag lol... but that's totally not like me.

Plus, my local store is in a low-volume location, so I figure every little bit helps. So happy that they now have the full Shiseido line so that as I run out of things, I can just go there for the replacement!

I actually haven't tried any shiseido products but I want to try their bb cream

That's one thing I can't offer any help with- they're all too dark and yellow for me. Like pretty much all of the other BB creams I've tried.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Lorac Blush Sale.jpg