Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Rumored Naked 3?

*** EDIT *** as mentioned in the comments below. Urban Decay has confirmed a Naked 3 palette that will be available soon Smiley Tongue 

So a few weeks ago, I read a post on Refinery29 about supposed "leaked" pictures of a rumored Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Everyone quickly brushed it off as being a fake.... UNTIL... Urban Decay started taking posts down on Instagram and forums. Now there's a supposed December 8th release date. 

I said no more eyeshadow palettes, until I use my original Vice more. I don't use the basics palette, but love Naked 1 & 2. I'm sure I'll be purchasing this as soon as it comes out, if it does Smiley Tongue 

Thoughts? 

Re: Rumored Naked 3?

Beautiful! But not enough mattes. Smiley Sad

Agreed.

But I'm probably gonna get it anyway.

(why is there no "sheepish" emoticon?)

Lol!!! My thoughts exactly! Smiley Very Happy I'm really liking all these rose tones...

I'm obsessed! I love pinks, and these are all so beautiful! 

ughhh they look so beautiful but so red toned Smiley Sad Rosy / plummy shadows tend to make me look ill or like I have bruising around my eyes so I'm going to pass on this one.

It so pretty it's official I'm getting it!

Drools.... mmmmm them colors are gorgeous just like that !. I hope the boyfriend remembers that for Valentines !!!

xsparkage just posted a 13 minute video on youtube with live swatches Smiley Happy

saw it, love it even more! 

I've seen the swatches and they're pretty, but I think my LM Artist's Palette is more sophisticated and wearable than this one will be.  I'll be passing on it, at least for the immediate future.

Got an email today from UD that says it's coming soon and to be sure to sign up for first notice when it's available. Although since I got this email, I can probably be sure that I'll get the release notice. Now I'm going to stalk my email box....

Now I've seen swatches and the actual shades, I really want this palette! I've found pink-toned nudes compliment my skin so well (Sin and Toasted are my most used in the original), I just can't wait for it to come out!

the swatches look really pretty & only one of the shades looks like it will have a lot of fallout. Sometimes UD likes to throw in too many glitter shades, so I'm glad there will only be one. 

I have a funny feeling this will come out on black friday

I doubt it. A. Sephora isn't doing a % off deal for Black Friday, just a few door busters. B. UD usually releases new items exclusively to their site. Then a few weeks later other retailers like Sephora, Ulta, Macy's & websites get stock. 

If you don't want to wait, get it from UD as soon as it's released. 

Hey Dannyc,

The more I see this post the more I want to stick my hands through the screen to grab it lol !!. 

meeeee toooooo! I seriously cannot wait for it to come out! 

My first reaction when I seen these colours was like.. :-O I was just in awe of how gorgeous they are. I've never quite seen shades like this before. I've also never seen brands doing a ' rose neutral ' which to me is a new approach to neutral shades. 

I wonder since there is a Naked 3 already being put out will a Naked 4 come behind it like how it did with Naked and Naked 2. 

I'm not sure. Original Naked came out in Summer of 2010, Naked 2 came out late fall of 2011, Naked Basics was late fall 2012, and now Naked 3 will be late fall 2013. 

Seems like it's every year. 

So even though I had the dream about the Naked 3, I had decided early on that I wasn't going to get it. I have the Naked 1 (which I haven't grabbed for most of this year), I didn't like Naked 2 that much so I gave it away to my sister and I just didn't even want the Naked Basics.

I was like no, no, no, you don't need another large palette. But after following this thread, looking at blogs, and then YouTubing it (I saw Kandee Johnson and XSparkage videos on it) and then I fell in love and I need it in my life.

I already have my $20 off $50 coupon saved for another item though! Maybe I can hold off until next year to buy it so I can start going for VIB status for 2015. I am going to try NOT to hit Rouge again. Just so I can save my money for a nice designer bag... (looking at you Chanel classic flap!!!!)

That's why I'm just going to buy it from Urban Decay & call it a day Smiley Tongue 

It's on urban decays website to buy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup! I just ordered 2!!!!!!!!!

3 is up right NOW on the UD website available for purchase!!!

212 Replies