Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Rumored Naked 3?

*** EDIT *** as mentioned in the comments below. Urban Decay has confirmed a Naked 3 palette that will be available soon Smiley Tongue 

So a few weeks ago, I read a post on Refinery29 about supposed "leaked" pictures of a rumored Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Everyone quickly brushed it off as being a fake.... UNTIL... Urban Decay started taking posts down on Instagram and forums. Now there's a supposed December 8th release date. 

I said no more eyeshadow palettes, until I use my original Vice more. I don't use the basics palette, but love Naked 1 & 2. I'm sure I'll be purchasing this as soon as it comes out, if it does Smiley Tongue 

Thoughts? 

Re: Rumored Naked 3?

That's what I'm thinking - quite a few of the colors in my Naked palettes are reserved for when I do a dramatic eye, but it looks like I could use all these colors on a daily basis. I'll be getting this one right away!

Highlighted

Beautiful! I can't wait! 

Those are 12 new colors!  And they used the metal packaging again, which I love!  Same brush again, but one of mine is getting wonky so I guess a replacement won't hurt.

Ohhh the pinks are getting to me and I've been looking for some nice pinks. That Strange color is going to be absolutely useless on me (unless it's a tad darker in person, or I use it in my inner corner), but Trick, Burnout, Dust, and Buzz look fun.

Looks like I may have to reconsider my no.

Thanks for the share!!! Smiley Happy

Do you guys think it will still be $50 like the previous Naked palettes?

My guess is $52 or more (the naked palettes went up $2 recently... Sigh)anyone remember when naked 1 cost $42 and came with a double ended eyeliner?! I definitely bought it one of the first days it came out

I love the box! It's so sleek. Smiley Happy

After seeing the swatches I really really want it! Is it December yet?

Rose gold shadow!!! *grabby hands*