Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rant of the day? Post them here!

My first rant is more of a pet peeve I guess. So, here it goes... I hate reading bad reviews on here that say the product was a ''total waste of money''. I'm like uhhh... you could have returned it! I wish I could reply to reviews just to tell them that lol. Sephora gives you plenty of time to return for a full refund and/or exchange. Ugh, like why?!? 😒🙄

drove 45 minutes to see the Easter Bunny and he wasn't even there,,,,on a scheduled day!!! aargghhhhhh

Re: Rant of the day? Post them here!

Oh no @lmaster☹️ That is so frustrating!

@faeriegirl I was so internally upset for the kids,,, to tell your child they are going to see the Easter Bunny,, and then Nada! Such disappointment,,, and of course nobody at the mall knew what was going on

Ok here it goes.... I've been having a crappy hair week. It will look decent for about 30 mins then it just turns to a mangy tangled mess

@ELNene17  Urg that’s the worst! Mine does that too and I end up putting it in a ponytail and I look like a wet rat lol

Same here. I hate morning when I try to do something nice with my hair, put product to try to have nice curls and end up doing a poneytail because it doesn't look good. It's difficult enough to get up in the morning! Hair have to comply! 😁

Anonymous Insider

Didn't get into vet school so I have to wait 6 months until I can reapply 😞 

@Anonymous  Aww I’m so sorry to hear! 

Aw, so sorry to hear that.  Are you trying to get into a specific school or are there several you are interested in?

Anonymous Insider

There were 3 school I was interested in. They just have about a 9% acceptance rate.

@Anonymous I'm sorry to hear that. What are your plans for the next 6 months?

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! For now I will be working and saving up for my next 4-6 years of school. It is only a minor bump in the road, but disappointing all the same.

The MS distribution still hasn't learned how to include samples in the order.  I just received my first order of the new year. Although this is my RANT for the day, its been happening every time my order ships from the MS distribution, off and on since that facility opened.  I can only RAVE about UT as I  get at least one of the samples I select when it ships from there.   Neutral on NJ, they always get the samples, but they're always random.  @InkedGirl, thanks for the topic!

@byme4u I second this rant! There have been several times I didn't get the samples I wanted, and it clearly states you may not get what you asked for... all good, I get it. Then I have had times where I received no samples as well. Like, you can't tell me you didn't have ONE single sample to put in my order?!? I feel you with this one girl! Oh, another thing, I think it is very stingy of them to change the sample amounts from 3 to 2, like really?!? Why?! Did they ever give an explanation for why it has changed? 😒🙄 btw, you're welcome... I felt this thread was needed lol. 

The MS DC is terrible.  I'm not sure what the problem is there, but they seem to have zero pride in doing their jobs correctly.  When I see that my package is shipping from there I fully expect no samples, careless packaging, and quite possibly even my GWP won't be in the box.  

I'd be looking top down in that facility, because there is obviously a flaw someplace in their system.

My biggest rant is the number of Robocalls and the amount of SPAM I've been getting lately.  Not to mention the 5-10 SPAM posts on these boards that I report every day.  Ugh!

@flamingolegs  I agree. Spam calls are the worst. I just started getting spam texts. 

I feel you... I get those dang things a lot too! ...and spam posts here in discussions? I don't think I've ever seen one posted. Like, what do they usually put on here? That is crazy!

They are new topics.  For enhancement, fad diets, etc.  I usually mark 5-10 as SPAM each morning around 6:00 am as I have my first cuppa--they come on and do them overnight.

@flamingolegs oh ok, I see. I will be on the lookout as well. We don't need garbage clogging up our awesome discussions! 💁🏻‍♀️😅

30 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 55 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing