Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Random Sunday Questions!

I've been really enjoying these posts lately here on BT and thought I should make one for this Sunday Smiley Happy

1. What is your favorite genre of music?

2. What are you looking forward to next week?

3. What is the most recent makeup item you bought?

4. What did you have for dinner today? If you haven't ate dinner yet, what do you plan on having.

5. What is one of your holy grail products?

6. Any tv shows you'll be watching tonight?

My answers: 

1. Mainly R&B.

2. Hopefully finding myself a car! It's much harder then I thought.

3. Dior Addict Lip Glow.

4. A delicious fulfilling homemade caesar salad Smiley Happy

5. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation.

6. Kardashians. 

Re: Random Sunday Questions!

Thanks @sephoralovex!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

I'm a day late, but still wanted to share:

1.  I listen to literally all genres--from country to hip hop.  

2.  This week I don't have much to look forward to....maybe catching up on some of the summer tv shows.

3.  I bought Hourglass Ambient Light Powder.  I really like it.  It gives a glowing sheen.  I use Diffused Light.  I'm also waiting on a Bite Beauty Lipstick set that I'm super excited about.  

4.  Last night we had pancakes for dinner.  

5.  First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Serum....it has been a miracle worker for me.  

6.  I watched Real Housewives of NJ.  

I love eating breakfast for dinner! 

Greatly depends on my mood. Generally pop and rock, techno sometimes. If it's been a bad day at work, sometime all I can tolerate is instrumental on the drive home- so I listen to the soundtracks to Wall-E and Finding Nemo... kind of in love with Thomas Newman.

Family trip to Maryland! Going to visit all the relatives. This also means we get to stuff ourselves silly with steamed blue crabs and snowballs (type of shaved ice dessert!)

Placed an order I'm waiting to ship in- the Bite Beauty Library and Anastasia Ultra-Violet Lash Tint. Oh and Wei to Go CC Cream!

4. What did you have for dinner today? If you haven't ate dinner yet, what do you plan on having.

Haven't the foggiest idea Smiley Happy

Urban Decay Grifter!

6. Any tv shows you'll be watching tonight?

I'll be watching ER... the live version Smiley Very Happy

1. Classic Rock and Oldies

2. The weekend.

3. This weekend I bought Benefit Eye Bright, Urban Decay Desperation, Sephora Face Scrubber thingy (to clean my brushes with), Ole Hendricken 500 Pt. Perk.  I also ordered an empty pro palette from Mac and Nocturnelle eye shadow.

4. Not sure yet.

5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance.  This is my HG shadow primer.  I will never switch brands this one is too amazing.

6. Two Broke Girls and Mike and Molly.  The seasons are over for the summer but they still play repeats.

Monday morning answers!

1 - Don't have one.  My XM radio is programmed for everything from Country, to Elvis, to the 80's on 8.

2 - Nothing.  I have nothing going on.  At all.

3 - NARS Satin Lip Pencils

4 - The husband grilled steaks last night. 

5 - Beauty Blender sponge

6 - Nothing on Sunday nights for me until the new season of Boardwalk Empire.

Yay! I love these! Thanks for coming with them!

1. Dubstep. I'm obsessed with loud bass so also hip hop/r&b

2. My "book club" haha. We meet every second Saturday of the month to "talk about books" but it's really become a crafting/baking/face mask night. Haha... No books have been read so far... 

3. Tarte Hotel Heiress on sale for $10!

4. For dinner last night, I had some papaya salad, for tonight, I'm gonna go eat out, yay!

5. Yikes, I really haven't seen myself repetitively pull a product ... Ummm... Boscia's cleansing gel? I've repurchased that as well as the Korres milk cleanser. Mac fluid line?

6. I'm finishing up Say Yes To The Dress on Netflix heehehe

1) Tough!!  I love music of all shapes and sizes! I'd have to go with classical/romantic period (think beethoven symphonies) and haunting angsty women with incredible voices (Sarah MacLachlan, Florence Welch) 

2) I am going to pick up my bridesmaid's gown for my best friend's wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My best friend of 25 years is actually the groom- I've only known the bride for five years!

3)I ordered a bunch of NYX online, but it hasn't arrived yet.  The last thing I actually got which is actually in my possession is OCC Lip Tar Stained Gloss in Meta

4) Sunday night dinner was spaghetti and marinara sauce. OMNOMNOM.  Not sure what Monday will be yet! 

5) Jack Black lip balms

6) It is monday as I'm answering this, so Warehouse 13! 

nebel, how do you like the OCC lip tar stained gloss? I've been dying to get my hands on one, but not sure if it will have the lasting power the regulars have.

I REALLY love the finish, and I think it does "stain" the lips more, though the glossyness doesn't last as long.  I tend to eat off all my lipstick, but I was impressed with this as a lasting color. 

Thank you, great to know about the staying power!

Temptalia (temptalia dot com) did reviews of all the colors and their wear power in depth, so I'd check out her blog if you want to see more specifics! I really trust and love her reviews. 

Oh definitely! She is a great trusted source for makeup reviews. I wish her search bar was a little more versatile though.

• Ambient psychedelic + Rock + Reggae 

• The weekend!

• Hmm, I have to think about it because I have not bought anything from Sephora in a couple weeks now *pats self on back* I would say the Amazing Cosmetics concealer at Ulta the other week. 

• We made homemade pizza last night, besides the fact that the dough balls are from Sams Club. We bought a box of 20 lol

• I would have to say LUSH Tea Tree water. I use it as my daily toner for my acne prone skin, as well as a great pick-me-upper in the middle of the day. Gives a nice matte look over makeup Smiley Happy

6. Any tv shows you'll be watching tonight

• We watched Dexter while eating our semi-homemade pizza! hehe

1. I like a lot of music! Depends on my mood. I'm really into Jimmy Eat World and Something Corporate right now though

2. Getting paid Smiley Happy

3. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 8 Pink In Confidence

4. Last night I made a veggie quesadilla, mmm!

5. Dior mascaras

6. I'll be watching Dexter from Sunday night

1. I'm not very genre loyal. I tend to just like music as a whole, and listen the most genres.

2. I'm starting Belly dance and Salsa dance classes Smiley Happy

3. Revlon lipsticks were on sale, so I bought a few in shades I don't normally gravitate towards to experiment.

4. Chicken wraps for tonight 

5. Tarte Amazonian Clay gel liner in Black

6. Not sure? I'm too busy, so chances are no telly for me.

Oooh those classes sounds fun! 

I'm late too, but this just seemed like so much fun! Smiley Happy

1. What is your favorite genre of music - Downtempo, House, Trip Hop, and the occasional Moody Blues Smiley Tongue

2. What are you looking forward to next week - Getting one week closer to my trip to India in August! Smiley Happy

3. What is the most recent makeup item you bought- Dior Forever Flawless Foundation (030) and Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Foundation (04)

4. What did you have for dinner today - Super spicy chick peas and rice (I'm vegetarian)

5. What is one of your holy grail products - I'm primarily an eyeliner girl and MUFE Aqua liner in 0L is what I can't live without! It's not as dark as I'd like it to be, but it stays on forever on me and is waterproof <3

6. Any tv shows you'll be watching tonight - Continuum; a sci-fi series from Canada 

I'm a vegetarian too and I LOVE MY BEANS AND RICE Smiley Happy

I couldn't live without lentils! Smiley Tongue I would starve to death!

Could you share your spicy chick peas and rice recipe?  I'm trying to cut back on the amount of meat my family eats and could use some "tried and true" recipes!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • swfupload_5202245154102957404.jpg