Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Random Questions, Monday

Haven't done one of these in a while Smiley Happy.

1. What is your favorite way to exercise?

2. Are you a perfume lover?

3. What did you last buy (regarding beauty or fashion)?

4. Have you gone to a Fair this year?

5. What do you eat for snacks?

6. What was the last thing you have drawn?

1. Dancing for sure!

2. Definitly

3. A Burgundy sweater

4. Yes, I went to one last week. yum, cotton candy and curly fries Smiley Happy.

5. anything I can get my hands on Smiley Happy. It usually ends up being bread.

6. I think it was a haircut I was trying to draw to show my mom Smiley Happy. (I thought she would look cute with this particular cut)

Re: Random Questions, Monday

Treadmill with ear buds in.

Yes.  I ignored the "how many full-size perfumes do you have" post on purpose because I don't want to count.

The "Eden Rock" Milly dress on sale at Banana Republic.

Nope.

I love Oriental Rice Cracker mixes.  Wasabi peas!

Probably a chalk stick person on the driveway with my kids.

1) stationary bike with a book Smiley Happy 

2) yessssss. my boyfriend says i have too much. i say that's not possible!

3) a new cardigan and scarf Smiley Very Happy

4) nope, boyfriend's schedule with work and school were too demanding this sumer =\

5) twix, turkey jerky, mambas.

6) uhh... no idea. my daughter is the artist around here <3

I LOVE mambas! But none of my friends have ever tried or even heard of them before. 

what? how have people not heard of mambas? they've been around forever! 

I know!! I've been eating them since I was in elementary school but around here they are kind of hard to find... I only ever see them at CVS and even then I have to look pretty hard for them! 

That's a good question. I exercise all the time. I guess right now it would be a tossup between playing squash and Zumba. 

I'm turning into more of one as of late. Love collecting rollerballs and samples because I can't commit and don't want to. For years, all I ever wore was Bulgari Green Tea. I'm branching out!
Yesterday, I bought Ojon's Rare Blend heat treatment for my hair and OCC lip tar in Harlot. 
A street fair here and there. They're everywhere in NYC. 
I love snacks. I suppose lately, those baked pea snacks. And fresh fruit. And tacos, one taco is a perfect snack. 
I don't remember but it was probably in art therapy class last semester in grad school. 

Highlighted

zumbaaa!

1. I have a playlist on youtube of a couple yoga videos and some of Livestrong Woman's routines that I try to do every day. 

2. Yes! I love perfumes but I'm a little picky. It has to be flowery but not too strong.

3. I ordered my first MAC lipstick from Nordstrom a couple days ago and it should be getting here tomorrow, I'm so excited! I bought "Chatterbox." I also ordered the Prep + Prime lip primer because I've been dying to try a lip primer.

4. I have not. 

5. I'm trying super hard to eat healthier so right now I have lots of fruits and Special K bars. But normally I am crazy about junk food. Cookies, chips, candy, chocolate... Ahh!

6. I'm not very artistic but when I'm bored during my lectures sometimes I start doodling little flowers or hearts. 

1. I'll get *bleeped* if I answer that one. Use your imagination.

2. I love Lancome La Vie Est Belle

3. Lorac eyeliner set

4. Nope, no fair

5. Pita chips, homemade chocolate chip cookies.

6. I make a bunch of circles on paper when I'm on hold on the phone that turn out looking like a bunch of grapes

Our building's gym is really quiet, so I like to take my music down, and just do my thing. Also, yoga with my husband who wants to be a yoga instructor is great too.

I am a perfume enjoyer. I have a few great scents that I love but am not consistent in wearing anything to be considered a perfume lover.

Placed an order for a Nars Duo, but just received my Give Me More Lip set, which I LOVE, but sadly I used Lancome's eye makeup remover mindlessly on my lips over the weekend and they are a little sensitive, so those lovely colours will have to wait.

Nope.

Nuts, cheese, I drink a lot of water which generally kills snack needs.

Ooph I totally ruined the back of a contract invoice at work while doodling a logo and booth mock-up for a photographer friend of mine. 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • cn6612349.jpg