Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty

R.I.P. ❤️❤️

I just thought I should share this with someone because I lost all my friends in a fight.. eheh anyways my fish Shusi passed 3 days ago and today I found out that my 104 year old great grandma passed due to falling down. Luckily her daughter was there during the surgery and sang songs to her as she passed. How sweet!! I wish I could have visited her more, but she lived on the other side of the country:( all I want right now is to go back in time and talk to her a bit since I never really knew her. But she was very sweet and I love her so so much! I have never experienced death before, other than pets. I don’t know why I’m sharing this but I need to tell someone:( if you would like, you can share someone that has passed and what you wish you could have done with them. ❤️❤️

Re: R.I.P. ❤️❤️

Oh wow, I'm so sorry for your losses. I can imagine the emotions you're going through right now and I know it's cliche to say but it will get easier day by day. I felt the same regret when my grandparents passed away, the feeling of "I should've talked to them more, gotten to know them better, I bet they had interesting stories to tell". My condolences to you and your family. 

Re: R.I.P. ❤️❤️

@AznAngelLiz 
Thanks so much! It’s helpful to hear this from someone who has had a similar experience! I really needed to hear something like that:)

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing