Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Questions!

Happy Friday girls! 

1.) What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date?

2.) What is your favorite baked goods item?

3.) Finish the sentence!  "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."

4.) Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far?

5.) What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?

6.) In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate alot of?

7.) HG Mascara?

1.) To date it would probably be the doritos pug commercial from the super bowl a couple years back, that or the tmobile commercials that are out now.

2.) i looooove chocolate chip cookies Smiley Happy

3.) i can eat anything if its dipped in Ranch!

4.) Hm, it was my brothers b-day on monday, So we went to my fav. japanese restaurant Smiley Happy

5.) Clarisonic, GloSmile, Anything from Guerlian

6.) I Tend to accumulate alot of primer actually, everything else i don't have that much of.

7.) YSL babydoll, its the only one i can use really

p.s i want to get back on our normal schedule of no drama posts, 

so i tried to pick really uncontroversial questions, but however if a wave comes over you and you want to say something rude, please avoid it Smiley Happy Thanks!

Re: Questions!

1) Funniest Commercial you have seen to date...Hands down it is the Super Bowl Commercial from possibly the late 90's and it is the Bud Light Satin Sheets commercial...the one where the wife is trying to seduce her husband to coming upstairs by saying that she has a sext teddy on and put the satin sheets on the bed? Then says I have the Bud Light and the husband comes in diving on the bed in his underwear and skids off the bed out the window!!? Anyone remember that?! 

2) Favorite backed goods item: Pepperidge Farm's Double Chocolate Milanos!! 

3) I can eat anything if it's dipped in: The duck sauce you get at Chinese food places

4) The best part of my week so0o far...I am going into Philly later tonight but I'd have to say when my niece who is just over one walked up to me and gave me a hug! >(8D) 

5) The makeup I always find myself wanting: The Meterorites, I just want to know if they work and if they do0o just how they look! 

6) What is the makeup item I accumulate a lot of...I actually recently organized my makeup in the Lori Greiner Makeup Organizer and found out that I have at least 10 mascaras! I do0o love mascaras always on the hunt for new ones.

7) HG Mascara: I love Lancome Doll Lashes, however I haven't used it in forever but I still think it makes my lashes look so0o lady-like! 

HappYyY FridaYyY!!! 

1. The funniest one I have seen is the hump day commercial where the camel is walking around asking everyone Do you know what day it is?

2. Shipley's

3. Can't really answer.

4. Knowing that I'm going today to get my weekly massage. YAY!

5. YSL Lippies and Perfumes. I really want another bottle of Spring Flower Creed because I'm almost out!

6.Lippies

7.Dior's Diorshow Mascara.

1. What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date?

- I think those mayham Allstate insurance commercials are pretty funny

swfupload_6750769968229803060.jpg

2. What is your favorite baked goods item?

- Scones, more specifically, blueberry with lemon glaze

3. Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."

- Sriracha

4. Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far?

- The love and support I've gotten from friends and love ones (that includes you all BTers!)

5. What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?

- Relatively speaking, Chanel nail polish; right now, the Foreo Luna Cleansing Tool

6. In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate alot of?

- Eye liner

7. HG Mascara?

- right now, Hello Lashes by it Cosmetics

And in our continued path of positivity:

Loving (not fighting) like cats & dogs

swfupload_9214976577524570351.gif

1.) I really have no idea...I've seen a lot of funny commercials in my day.
2.) Soft pretzels
3.) Does not apply as there are too many things I will not eat under any circumstances.
4.) I took a 2 hour lunch break yesterday and nobody knew! lol Oh & I got paid today. So either of those.
5.) If it's that expensive, I don't want it.
6.) Lip products, aaahh! One day they're going to amass into one giant lip product monster and devour me.
7.) Still trying to find it.

1. What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date?

I really can't think of any stand-outs.
2. What is your favorite baked goods item?

My mom's Brown Sugar Scones are insanely good and can have pretty much anything added to them.
3. Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."

Goodness, dannyc nailed it with Truffle oil.
4. Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far?

That it's over! It's been a heck of a week!
5. What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?

I'd love to try Meteorites. 
6. In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate a lot of?
I am on a CRAZY lip product kick. Got the Give Me Some Lip set and then they had the audacity to put out an even better set.... so I got that too. AND I've been eyeballing a bunch of the YSL Glossy Stains for a first purchase... sigh.
7. HG Mascara?
I love Benefit's BadGal but am checking out others to see what works. Dior's Iconic Overcurl is nice as well.

That one commercial where the adult asks kids questions and the kids just give hilarious answers... hahha I don't remember.

hehehe mac n cheese casserole lol

3.) Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."

CHEESE

Its gonna be the weekend~ WEEEE!!!

5.) What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?

lip conditioners... I know they're not really make up but I want hourglass and doir and other lippies that are only conditioners but theyre so expensive and I haven't figured a way to convince my boyfriend yet. =(

Mascara.. high and low end PLUS all those mini samples...

7.) HG Mascara?

I love Lancome mascaras... definicils and hypnose!

I was thinking about those same commercials...why can't we remember the company.

It's a Samsung commercial.  Smiley Happy

1. Funniest Commercial. Mine is an oldie but goodie. It has to be the Staples back to school commercial where they are playing "It's the most wonderful time of the year" and the dad is dancing all through the school supply aisles and his kids look miserable. Love it.

2. Fave Baked Good. croissant. Yum

3. Eat anything. Nope. Way too picky. Not happening.

4. Best Part. Beginning my promotion process at work!

5. Expensive makeup - blush/perfume/ make up period.

6. all makeup with an emphasis on blush.

7. Bare Minerals Lash Domination

1.) The insurance commercials with the talking pot hole. My mom STILL does imitations of that and then laughs hysterically. So yea, special place in my heart.

2.) Bread. I love bread. Fresh actual made from scratch bread, hot out of the oven.

3.) I can eat anything if its wrapped in bacon. (Or nacho cheese)

4.) Been pretty quiet this week. Tonight should be a fun night of take out and catching up on Supernatural though. Smiley Very Happy

5.) The LE Guerlian and Givenchy collections always look so pretty...

6.) Eye shadow, its what I use the most, so I have WAY more of it than anything else. Especially in palettes.

7.) Don't have a holy grail yet, but my current favorites are Tarte Lights Camera Lashes and Femme Couture Monster Lash

The Evian Babies Dancing Commercial

Cinnomon Rolls Fresh out the oven with glazed icing...

Chocolate!!!

Today because I finally had a drink to unwind and recieved my Gimme more lip set Smiley Happy)

Nothing really... 

Shadows and liners

7.) HG Mascara?

Too Faced Better than Sex Smiley Tongue

I love the M&M commercial with William Levy!! So funny.

Muffins!! Mhmm

CHEESE!! Lol 

Hmm Receiving my DDG Steamer solutions on Tuesday! <3

Hmm I don't know if there is any too expensive i really want

Lipsticks of course! Smiley Very Happy

7.) HG Mascara?

I don't have one! I use mini's, They are all the same to me. 

1) favorite commercial - Hard to say, I watch all my TV shows online nowadays so I don't really see commercials (I have Adblock Plus which skips over them automatically). I have been known to watch the super bowl for the commercials though!

2) fav baked goods - is "all of them" an acceptable answer?? But really I love bagels, soft pretzels, cookies of all kinds.

3) I can eat anything if it's dipped in BBQ sauce!

4) Last night was the best part of my week, met some friends for dinner who I haven't seen in months.

5) A really good set of brushes. I'm afraid to spend that kind of money on a product that (depending on the retailer) I may not be able to return.

6) I tend to accumulate eyeliners, especially since a lot of them come in inexpensive sets.

7) I don't have a HG mascara yet but I'm liking the mini Laura Mercier one that was in the VIB giftbag back in August.

1.) What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date?: So many good ones, it's hard to choose just one Smiley Very Happy

2.) What is your favorite baked goods item?: Scokie (a cookie and scone hybrid)

3.) Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in....": milk chocolate

4.) Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far?: Being able to get back on my workout schedule.

5.) What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?: les merveilleuses de laduree petal blush Smiley Happy

6.) In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate alot of?: palettes, mostly eyeshadow palettes.

7.) HG Mascara?: CoverGirl 24Hr lash blast.

I want that blush too....oh and the Foreo! I definitely don't need the ladder I already have a clarasonic.

1) Kia Soul, with the hamsters! Lol so funny.

2) Carnival cookies, which is just chocolate chip cookies with m&m's mixed in. Super yummy freshly baked!

3) Chocolate dipped anything is really always amazingly great.

4) The fact that it's friday has been the best part of my week.

5) Um probably EVERYTHING on my loves list

6) Just UD products in general, I have a ton of them. It's an addiction.

7) Covergirl Clump Crusher for sure. I've tried so many drugstore and high end, and I keep going back to it.

And the hamster went through a makeover! Smiley Wink

1- Hump Day Commercial 

2-  My mom's chocolate peanut butter bars or red velvet cake

3-  BBQ sauce or blue cheese dressing....mmmmmm

4- hmmmm, that's hard. I'm visiting my BFF and her family so having her 2 girls loving on me has been pretty great.  However last night we went to see Maroon 5.  Adam Levine was AWESOME.

5- Eye Palettes

6- Eye Liners and Mascara

7- Maybelline Volum Express the Mega Plush Mascara

1. i like the AT&T commercials with the kids

2. Bread pudding

3. Ranch dressing

4. just bought a new figure flattering blazer

5. when it comes to makeup if i want it bad enough i'll go ahead and buy it, i usually feel that way about clothes, always wanting something really expensive.

6. eyeliners

7. Too Faced Better Than Sex

1. it was some car commercial of a dad trying to teach his son how to throw a baseball.

2. just one Smiley Happy? how about brownies

3. in sour cream...and i mean the real stuff none of the reduced fat stuff for me Smiley Happy.

4. going to my friends soccer game and my dad & I going for lunch at PCC on our moped.

5. full size perfumes

6. definitly lip stuff

7. I always use two, Essence Get Big Lashes and Revlon Voluminous Curl

1.) Like many gals here, I think the Allstate Mayhem commercials are HILARIOUS! Oh my gosh they're so clever and funny!

2.) Champagne cake! There's this bakery by my house that makes the most delicious yellow cake with champagne-custard filling. Oh. My. Goodness.

3.) I'm an obnoxious and picky eater, but I could stuff my face with bread and chimichurri all day yummm Smiley Happy

4.) The best part of my week has been my recent acquisition of most of my Sephora orders Smiley Happy. Work and school were meh.

5.) Anything from Tom Ford! *dreamy sigh*

6.) I tend to accumulate a lot of eyeshadow, but I can't help it! Smiley Wink

7.) Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara - it makes my lashes look fuller, longer, and darker. Heart

Snip20130920_3.png

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • swfupload_6750769968229803060.jpg
  • swfupload_9214976577524570351.gif
  • Snip20130920_3.png