Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Pumpkin everything! <3

So a couple days ago we had a warm day up here (Ontario, Canada) and i decided to go for my last "summer-ish" blizzard from Dairy Queen. I didn't know until I got to the menu at the drive-thru but they have a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard and O M G it was freaking awesomeness. So if you love pumpkin sweets, visit a dairy queen asap lol. Oh and Starbucks has amazing pumpkin muffin (with a cream cheese filling), as well as pumpkin spice scones, lattes and even Pumpkin Pie frappucino's. Loving fall! Now I just need to go to Bath and Body Works to get some candles and lotions in fall scents like Sweet Cinnamin Pumpkin Smiley Happy

Happy Fall everyone! Smiley Happy

Sincerely,

Obsessed with Pumpkins Smiley Happy

Re: Pumpkin everything! <3

I'm all about hot tea when the weather turns cold. Again this year, Celestial Seasonings has released their Sweet Harvest Pumpkin black tea. I've almost gone through a box already!

pumpkintea.jpg

Ooooo...that sounds good too!  It's still not quite cool enough here for hot tea.  I wish it was decaffeinated.  I love to drink hot tea at night before bed.

I am looking  for this the next time I go to the grocery store!

I just saw that at the grocery store yesterday.

Dear Obsessed with Pumpkins,

I love pumpkins too!  I just had my first Starbucks pumpkin spice latte of the season Thursday night with the pumpkin bread!!!!  I wanted to get the muffin, but I was driving and knew it would be messy.....I'll get it next time.  I can't wait to try the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.  Thanks for sharing!  I've already pulled out my pumpkin scented candles and starting to getting ready for Halloween.

Happy Fall Y'all!

(said with a southern accent!)

Np! Smiley Happy I was thinking in the drive-thru, before i got the blizzard "this is either going to epic-ly awesome or epic-ly horrible lol" 

LOL!

Do you have any Caribou Coffees by you?  Their Pumpkin White Chocolate Mocha is the best pumpkin-y latte I've had!

Sadly no, *the PWCM sounds delicious!* i've never even heard of them before now. Are they in Canada at all?

Nope - looks like the majority of them are in the Midwest.  You'll have to come to Omaha and go shopping with me (Caribou PWCM in hand).  It's the only logical thing to do!

I'm also keeping an eye out for this tea, looks really good Smiley Happy

Just picked up 2 more packages of pumpkin coffee at Dunkin today... I'm obsessed! I had a rough week of exams last week and almost finished an entire package........ whoops! 

Haven't made pumpkin pancakes yet this season but those are next on the list!

I need your pumpkin pancakes recipe!  Could you PM me the recipe?

It's my uncle's I actually have to get it again myself (that's why I haven't made them yet)...but the second I get it, I'll forward it to you @wingatprsct !!

Thanks!

*drools* pumpkin pancakes. that'd be sooo good Smiley Happy

I totally just brought out my pumpkin caramel drizzle candles! It needs to get cooler in Florida already so that I can justify my starbucks treats. Smiley Sad

They sound yummy!   Too bad you can't eat them!

I think lots of stores are doing that. I've got pumpkin ice cream in the fridge and I know there's pumpkin donuts/muffin/latte everywhere. It is kind of a hit or miss I think. Sometimes they put in so little pumpkin and so much spice that it doesn't taste as pumpkin-y as I like.

It's an absolute shame but years ago, I made a pumpkin cake while watching a TV show (read: distracted) and got the proportion wrong, but it came out very moist and pumpkin-y and heavenly. Unfortunately since I didn't exactly follow the recipe, I was unable to reproduce the same result last year. Time to try again this year.....I think the secret ingredient might be some pumpkin eggnog in addition to pumpkin puree......

Pumpkin ice cream?  What brand?  You're right, sometimes the flavors are way off.

47 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • pumpkintea.jpg
  • pumpkin roll.jpg
  • pumpkin soup.jpg
  • swfupload_9007756117671505689.jpg
  • swfupload_1420755681986140053.jpg