Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Product Trade Thread 01/2014 - Upon Request

Have a collection of extra items that you won't use but others might be interested in?  Find a trade here!

GUIDELINES

Please list what you have available, list the condition, add a photo if you can, and what you are interested in for trade.  May want to mention your location, such as U.S. When something you have to offer is no longer available OR when you have found something you were looking for, please go back and edit your post. There is a convenient cross through text option.  Smiley Happy

If you list items, please use discretion with who you enter into trades with.  If it's someone who's relatively new here maybe have them send to you first. Maybe set yourself up some guidelines in your post (they have to be VIB, have 100 posts etc...) about to whom you'll send to first/at the same time and anyone who doesn't meet those needs to send to you before you'll send your stuff out. (Tips thanks to Kalex.)  Smiley Happy

Please consider using the Private Messages system on Beauty Talk to help ensure someone knows you are trying to contact them.  The listings move to back pages and it's not always easy to keep track.  You can set up to receive an email when you get a PM in your preferences. You can also access your messages by looking under your profile on the left side of the main Beauty Talk page under your avatar and clicking on the envelope.

Untitled-1.jpg

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?

Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

Summary list of successful traders here!
 http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/LIST-of-the-Successful-Traders-or-TB/td-p/1071289

SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING?

There is a way of searching that isn't perfect but sometimes it works - go to advanced search (click on the search magnifying glass and it shows a link to advanced search). Put it in the exact phrase you're looking for, look based on posts, not topics, and then sort the results by date (most recent should be on top). Like I said, it doesn't always work, and if someone lists Hour Glass Ambient Lighting Palette instead of Hourglass, or they happen to spell palette wrong, it may not come up. But I've gone back and found a few things anyway.

TRADE.jpg

PLEASE START CONTRIBUTING ON THE NEW THREAD, FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING LINK.  THANKS!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-TWO/td-p/1021537

Re: Product Trade Thread 01/2014 - Upon Request

Seems like a trade thread is sort of equivalent of a TSB, so I wouldn't see why you couldn't do it, and it's a good idea. This is like MakeupAlley, except that you would be less likely to be shoplifted (I'm assuming that us BT-ers are more reputable than some random person on MUA).

You'd think so, but a TSB was recently stolen from here too. Smiley Sad

Sad isn't it, I wasn't aware of the TSB going missing. Maybe you could restrict trades to long standing members of BT or people who you've already had PM contact with. Though that is somewhat discriminatory....

That was our TSB =( Luckily a generous BTer had a stash that she donated to us to start our box back up again, with tons of nice goodies in it!

I would be interested in your UD Apathy eye liner.  

I don't have any single UD shadows.  I could do the gift card, or PayPal.

Sure! I got the Black Market sets on sale so the liner (it's not full size) was basically $4, then we just need to figure out shipping. Please PM me your mailing address and preferred method of shipping, and we should probably plan on delivery confirmation to ensure we both know where the shipment is at. Smiley Happy

I just sent you a PM.  The Sephora gift cards have to be at least $10.

I would be happy to take

UD liners

*Apathy

*Desperation

*West

Let me know how much you would like on the gift card.  I think they can email the gift cards, so you could have it right away.

Sure! I already replied, plus I edited the post to show your liners are on hold. Smiley Happy

I'd use discretion - if it's someone who's relatively new here make sure they send to you first.  Maybe set yourself up some guidelines (they have to be VIB, have 100 posts etc...) about to whom you'll send to first/at the same time and anyone who doesn't meet those needs to send to you before you'll send your stuff out.

Good idea...would you mind if I used some of your text in my original post?

Not at all.

Thanks!  Smiley Happy

That is the only one that has gone MIA to my knowlege. Maybe some of the people that have been on here a really long time would know if any others had gone missing. If anyone is VIB or Rouge especially I don't see them trying to scam. 

Would you trade tarte's beauty resolutions quad for the nars eye primer? i only swatched it once!

I have not had good luck with Tarte shadows, so I wouldn't be interested in the quad, sorry.  Smiley Sad 

If Ultraviolet hasn't already been claimed I would be SO interested.  I'm not sure I have anything that I could trade but if money is acceptable I can do that.  Shame that West has already been snagged!

Also, if you'd be willing to give up one each of Riot and Ink I'd be interested in those as well.  

Sure!  I can PM you with details, are you in the US? 

That I am!

*edited* Will go through my makeup this weekend again. Everything has been taken! Leaving this up for heart purposes, and just incase anyone searches for something they know they aren't crazy! Smiley Happy

P.S Any exchanges processed this week I will have to have go out Saturday or Monday due to the fact that my debit card and bank account are temporarily locked as I was a victim of the Target hacking. Thanks for understanding! Smiley Happy

UD Liners (All swatched but will sanitize and sharpen to new points) in:

-Roach

-Twice Baked

-Tornado

-Perversion

-Ultraviolet

-Crave

-Deep End

-Mars

(The entire Ocho Loco2)

-Smashbox palette in Flash (swatched)

-MAC quad (swatched)

-Channel cream shadow in illusiore (swatched)

-Tarina Tarantino singles (swatched) in sweetzer & ribbon.

Will sanitize all things before they go out Smiley Happy Have been stored in a dark, cool *finished* basement, and only swatched! 

561 Replies