Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Product Trade Thread 01/2014: TWO

TRADE THREAD #2

Looking for items?  Please see the original thread here too.  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-Upon-Request/td-p/986647

GUIDELINES

Please list what you have available, the condition, add a photo, and what you are interested in for trade. May want to mention your location, such as U.S. When something you have to offer is no longer available please go back and edit your post. There is a convenient cross through text option. Smiley Happy  If you relist, please return to remove the text from your original post so that forum searches are more accurate!

Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. If it's someone who's relatively new here maybe have them send to you first. Maybe set yourself up some guidelines in your post (they have to be VIB, have 100 posts etc...) about to whom you'll send to first/at the same time and anyone who doesn't meet those needs to send to you before you'll send your stuff out. (Tips thanks to Kalex.) Smiley Happy Please note that some "fake" brand products have come up, please take precautions to find out where items have been purchased and DO NOT HESITATE to request additional photos that might help verify authenticity.

Please consider using the Private Messages system on Beauty Talk to help ensure someone knows you are trying to contact them.You can set up to receive an email when you get a PM in your preferences. You can also access your messages by looking under your profile on the left side of the main Beauty Talk page under your avatar and clicking on the envelope.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?

Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

Summary list of successful traders here! http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/LIST-of-the-Successful-Traders-or-TB/td-p/1071289

SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING?

Try advanced search (click on the search magnifying glass and it shows a link to advanced search). Put it in the exact phrase you're looking for, look based on posts, not topics, and then sort the results by date (most recent should be on top).

IF YOU HAVE A TARTE AQUALILLIES PALETTE (NIB) PLEASE PM ME, THANKS!! Smiley Happy

Re: Product Trade Thread 01/2014: TWO

If anyone has the Kat Von D Spellbinding Palette, Laura Mercier Artists Eyes 2013, or any eyeshadows/mirrors from the Disney line please pm me! If not found by Friday I'm going to try an ebay them when I get paid. However, this method scares me haha Smiley Happy

I saw someone posted (the newer pages) that they have the KvD spellbinding palette

Thanks! I PMed them. Hopefully I'm not too late! I've been dying for that one! 

*bumping up my previous comment*

Would ANYONE happen to have a Cinderella mirror they would be willing to part with? If so, please PM me! Thank you!!

Hey!

I have an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette that I'm looking to trade in for a gift card. I have ultra sensitive skin and this broke me out bad! I've only used it twice. Please PM if interested. Also, I'm from Canada, but we can negotiate shipping costs Smiley Happy

Thanks!
Michelle

I am glad you decided to trade instead of take back to the store as this would have had to been thrown away! Now someone that missed out the first time around can enjoy it! Smiley Happy

I've honestly never thought of it that way! I'll definitely think about trading more now!

I've been in search for one! Or am I too late..haa

Updating my ISO:

Ole Henricksen Invigorating Night Gel

Nars NARSissist palette

Tarte Be Mattenificent palette

Sleek Sahara blush

NYX Radiant finishing powder 

theBalm Hot Mama blush

Bite Agave lip mask 

Sephora Bday gift for 2014 

Too Faced Lemondrop eye primer (or UD PP in Eden) 

Try me on any Nars blushes or Laura Mercier palettes (especially with African Violet) 

you can check out what I have to offer here: http://caffeinatedbeauties.blogspot.com

I'll also happily take Paypal or gift cards! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I have a bunch of randoms that I don’t reach for. Maybe someone can offer them a better home? Everything has either just been swatched or is super lightly used. Check out my love list for trades, otherwise I’m interested in Paypal or Gift Cards ☺

http://www.sephora.com/lovelist/4952758?om_mmc=oth-url-2013loves

- Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blushes in Natural Beauty, Passion, and Flush

- Tarte Cheek Stain (1oz) in True Love

- Stila Convertible Color in Lillium

- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer

- Tarte SmolderEyes in Champange, Gold, Gunmetal, Rainforest Black, Ash Violet (This is the eyeliner set from 2012, I also have the skinny SmolderEyes in Onyx if someone is interested in the set)

- Stila Smudgestick Waterproof Eyeliner in Tetra, Moray, Stargazer, Angelfish, Oscarfish (I think this is also the holday set from 2012. Too many eyeliners…)

-Sephora + Pantone Precious Metals Shadow Palette (everything has been swatched but I don’t think I’ve ever used it)

- Benefit High Beam (this hasn’t even been open, I had a mini when I got this and don’t really reach for that either.)

-Josie Maran Argan Illuminator (.5oz)

-Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil (1.7oz) Only used a couple drops

-Korres The Lip Blockbuster Vol. II includes Lip Butters in Guava, Pomegranate, and Quince and Lip Butter Glazes in Raspberry, Jasmine, and Wild Rose (all full size and never used, forgot to take it out for the combined photo)

-Sigma F82, F84, P86, E45 (Bought these cause of the youtube raves)

PM me if there is ANYTHING you are interested in! I have some more skincare stuff and UD eyeliners from the 15th anniversary kit but I don't know if people will be interested. (Sorry the lighting in my house is rubbish. Let me know if you want any more photos.)

PM'd you about the Sigma E45 Smiley Happy

Updating my ISO: I want BITE PASTILLE LAVENDER LIPSTICK if anyone is willing to part with theirs, PM ME Smiley Happy!

Interested in trading ONLY for whatever you got except lip items!

Estee Lauder 5 color eyeshadow palette in 10 Film Noir- retails for $50

MAC Satin blush in limited edition Lovecloud- retails for $21

Both used, I just do not grab for them as much now. I do not have the applicators that originally came with the Estee Lauder palette. 

Message me if interested!

Updated List!

LIPS (bare escentuals):

Rose 100% Natural Lipgloss; swatched with a qtip

Cranberry Sorbet Natural Lipgloss; sealed

Jelly Roll Natural Lipgloss; sealed

Berry Rush Natural Lipgloss; sealed

Bronze Natural Lipgloss; sealed

Brilliance Natural Lipgloss gold cap; swatched qtip

Bunny Buxom Lipgloss; swatched with a qtip

Roxanne Buxom Lipgloss; swatched with a qtip

NEW Amber Buxom Lipgloss ($6)

EYES:
NEW Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Electric (.03 oz)

UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Gunmetal, Bourbon, Zero, Mildew & 1999 (.03 oz) lightly used and sharpened

NEW Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Stash, Graffiti, Zero & Corrupt  (.02 oz)

UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Oil Slick/lightly used

MAC Prep + Prime Eye Medium 5g / used

BareMinerals eyeshadows (lots, please PM for list)

FACE:

Urban Decay Deslick in a tube .17fl oz

NEW Becca Bronzing Skin Perfector 10mL (used once)

bareminerals Pure Radiance .57g -- tested 2x

Laura Mercier eye basics in wheat .1oz

NEW Benefit watt's up .08oz

BE Feather Light Mineral Veil large

BE Heaven Blush full sized; used 1/2

BE Sealed Vintage Pearl Blush; tan lid

BE Golden Gate Blush; used

BE Papaya blush; used

BE Warmth all over face color; full sized, used

BE Faux tan all over face color; used; full size

SKINCARE:

Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Crème – ?? oz ?? (used 3/4)

REN Rosa Centifolia No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm (used 3x; comes with box and towel)

guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Serum (.16 fl oz); 1/2 used

BN Caudalie Vinoexpert Night Infusion Cream (3mL)

Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (8mL)

BN Lancome Renergie Lift Multiaction cream w/ spf15 (5oz)

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer .16oz – used a few x

BNIB Philosophy Purity Cleanser sealed 12 fl oz

Philosophy the Great Mystery 5oz - USED

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser 1oz – used once

First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser with Red Clay – used once

mostly wish list only: http://m.sephora.com/lovelist/4089006?om_mmc=oth-url-2013loves

ISO: GC (sephora, starbucks, anthropologie, etc), Fresh Sugar, Diorskin Nude BB Cream, Sephora Pro Airbrush 55 & 56, l'occitane mini hand cream, WEN cleansing conditioner, dermadoctor moisturizing therapy, origins checks and balances face wash 

Please PM me so I don't miss anything

I was curious about both of those Guerlain products, I wonder what you did and didn't like about them!? Smiley Very Happy

Also, I traded with Ireneh and it was great - highly recommend her!

For the serum, I didn't dislike it... I just liked the hourglass serum better Smiley Very Happy

For the orchidee imperiale, it was a gift from my mom. I actually really liked the creme itself but the floral perfume scent was too strong! Don't get me wrong, I love floral scents, but I'm very sensitive to any strong fragrances in my cremes; it actually gave me a headache a couple times. I've noticed the Guerlain skincare line is heavy on fragrances, because I had the same experience with the Aqua Day. Also I'm trying to figure out how big this thing is. Can anybody help me? I looked on the bottom and everywhere around the jar but can't find it. Maybe I'll take upload pictures. I tried researching online, but I don't think I have the full sized jar though it looks exactly the same.

Awe thanks Nicrohr Smiley Happy It was a pleasure to trade with you!

What? You have purity? I wish I'd have known that when we were swapping! We may have to do another Smiley Wink I'm getting together a list in the next few days when my orders/swaps are done, and I'll have a complete list. I'm kinda interested in the new zero liner and FAB clay wash, too.

Yes!! Ive had it the whole time, though I think I was initially going to save it for a tsb so I had it in another "stash". Finally just combined everything together haha.

okay sweet! I will be on the lookout for your post or send me a message Smiley Happy

I just PM you Smiley Happy I can get a small list tomorrow sometime, but I can get pics and a compete list in a few days when everything is done, and I decide what to keep and/or purge. I broke my no buy pretty bad. Shhhh Don't tell beautytester! lol I couldn't help it, though. The hubby let me get a vanity and I got excited to fill it. 

your hubby has no idea what he just did, does he? now you just HAVE to fill it up! :-p post it to the vanity table thread!

I did! 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Show-Me-Your-Vanity-Makeup-Stations/m-p/621993/highlight/t...

I'm pretty sure I already have plenty to fill it, already...

I have a small amount of feedback here (a few swaps,) but have feedback as a long time swapper and buyer on the BPAL perfume forum, I'm happy to provide a link if you'd like. Smiley Very Happy I ship in new bubble mailers with bubble wrap and first class postage or a small USPS flat-rate box with bubble wrap, depending on the size of a swap - I do a lot of perfume swapping, so I have this stuff hanging out around here. Smiley Very Happy

Please PM me if interested.

Mostly I want this stuff out of here. If you want to buy it, PM me and we can work out a price. If you want to swap, I'm prepared to be generous with what's here. Smiley Happy 

I have (PM for photos, please; if you are after me in a traveling box and see something here you want in the box, please PM me):

$5 each - Sephora Collection Single Eyeshadow (new style) in: Morning Mocha (new, still sealed,) First Glance 67 (x2) and Black Lace 54 (swatched, S imprint still intact)
Benefit Creaseless shadow deluxe sample in No Pressure (new)

Real Techniques Foundation Brush (never used) 

Real Techniques Precision Foundation Brush (never used)
Manglaze Nailpolish in Matte is Murder and Royal Mattermoaning (used once each - I don't like textured polish)
Zoya Pixie Dust Polish in Dahlia and Tomoko (Tomoko unused, Dahlia swatched on one nail - I really don't like textured polish)
**bleep** Sephora Collection Nail Polish Decals in Black-on-Nude Lace
New, never used Kat Von D Full Size Eyeliner in Turbo Lover
Mini NARS Larger than Life Lipgloss in Gold Digger 
Mini Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Gloss in Maverick
Mini Benefit Sugarbomb Gloss 
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Mini (x2) 
Urban Decay B6 Spray Mini (x2)
Beneift Sunbeam Mini (x2)
(New, never opened) mascara minis
Buxom Sculpted Lash
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lancome Definicils
Smashbox Full Exposure
Laura Mercier Full Blown
Bare Minerals Lash Domination

Sephora Collection Lipsticks (most only used once, cleaned with alcohol, all but shine still have top point and original shape) - $5 each

• Shine (can't remember color name, color has been discontinued) 
  • Crush 23 
  • Bewitch Me (discontinued) 
  • Love Test
  • The Red
  • Passion Red

ISO

Urban Decay 6-pan fill-your-own palettes for the new singles

Urban Decay Walk of Shame - anything from NIB to lightly used; new style packaging only
Sugarpill - Any quad or Pro palette

You can try me for things on my Loves List:
http://www.sephora.com/lovelist/16028479?om_mmc=oth-url-2013loves

More random wishlist-y than ISO:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Ebony (new-style packaging only)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder in Royal and Ultra Violet
BPAL - bottles only, please; I'm a long-time collector, so this is really it and I'm probably going to ask questions about fill level and storage conditions; French Tobacco SN, Goblin Sack, October 2007, So Below

Haunt's Winchester

Jane Iredale Pressed Powder in Ivory

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42 (this shade has been discontinued, please have purchased the bottle sometime after 06/2013 - I will stop seeking this out around 12/2014)

MAC
Lipsticks - New Only, Please

• Deeply Adored
  • Diva
  • Girl About Town
  • Prince Noir
  • Prolong
  • Quite The Thing
  • Sin

Nightmoth Lip Pencil - New Only, please
15-pan Cool Neutral Eyeshadow

NARS

• Blush (I prefer minis, palettes, duos, or mini duos as I tend to go through very little of this - Laguna and Orgasm are welcome partners here) in Albatross, Nico, or Sex Appeal
  • NARSissist Cheek Palette (I don't care about the brush)
  • NARSissist Eye Palette (iffy on this, still haven't decided)

Sugarpill

• Bulletproof Single
  • Cold Chemistry Palette
  • Pro Palette
  • Burning Heart Palette
  • Heart Breaker Palette
  • Sweet Heart Palette

Urban Decay
24/7 Eye Liner (new highly preferred; mini or regular is fine)

• Naked 2 (double-ended)
  • Demolition
  • Desperation
  • Empire
  • Invasion
  • Mildew
  • Perversion
  • Rockstar
  • Smoke
  • Stash

Eyeshadow - New Style (Non-Vintage) Singles Only, please

• ABC Gum
  • ACDC
  • Asphyxia
  • Bender
  • Blackout
  • Buck
  • Busted
  • Desperation
  • Flash
  • Maui Wowie
  • Midnight Rodeo
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Mildew
  • Omen
  • Pistol
  • Roach
  • Rockstar
  • Secret Service
  • Sellout
  • SWF
  • Verve
  • Virgin
  • Walk of Shame
  • YDK
  • Zephyr

updated 1/30/2014

I'll vouch for LadyMeag, she's a great swapper!  Super fast shipper and items were as described and well packed!  Smiley Happy

I vouch for her too!  No, wait, everyone stay away (until I can grab up all her awesome stuff for myself)!

I PM'ed you about the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder!

1 Reply