Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Pretty pets

Show me your pretty pets! Smiley Happy Here's Mikey - Mikey is no longer with us, but for a short time, Mary really did have a little lamb! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: Pretty pets

This is Sheridan, or Sher Sher for short. We adopted her from a no kill organization called M.E.O.W. Foundation 9 years ago now when she was a year old. Her previous owner dumped her at a construction site when she became pregnant, but luckily she was taken in by M.E.O.W. and came into our lives! She's the best cat and I can't imagine my life without her.

You're so lucky to have found each other!  She's so pretty!

We are incredibly lucky! Both of my parents have had lots of different cats in their lives (especially my dad) and they both say they've never seen a cat like her. And I agree, animals aren't disposable and I would love to meet the person who dumped her and give him a piece of my mind!

Yes, animals aren't disposable but, some people don't seem to get it.

If you find the jerk who dumped Sheridan, Please Call Me - I'll go with you to give him what for - I've got your back there, for sure! Smiley Happy

Animals are not disposable!! Why don't people understand this?

I'm thankful for M.E.O.W. and thankful for the loving home Sheridan found. She's much better off with you. She's a beauty and she's clearly well loved and cared for. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

My babies:

They are beautiful!

My Goodness! They are sooooo gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen such long beautiful whiskers in my entire life (well, except for the guys in ZZ Top + Duck Dynasty)

They're beautiful, would you like to share their names? It's okay if you don't want to, sometimes people use their pets names in passwords etc. So I understand why you might not want to mention your cats names. Smiley Happy

Maybe I'll make up names for them on my own. 

They're soo adorableSmiley Happy!

<3 Melissa

This is my baby Bishop:

(Crested Eyelash Gecko)

I love him and can't wait to get more animals...a cat, bunny and hedgehogs on the way. (:

I love lizards, so cute!!!

O.O

*calamity knocks over the computer chair/runs and hides like a little girl*

Oh, Calamity - It's like we we're living parallel lives for just a brief 'freak-out' moment - I just love the way you make me laugh! Smiley Very Happy

I was trying to think of the right words but I had Nothing! Luckily You had something big-time - I couldn't have worded it better if I tried! Thanks for the laugh, it came at just the right moment. Smiley Happy

Oh bvnny, I won't lie - like **calamity** (post below) I had a bit of a fright for a moment there. I'm not a lizard girl but the more I look at Bishop the more endearing things I see. He's so tiny and I love the way he holds onto your finger with his little hands (do you call them hands?) He's got a cute little nose & mouth, he gives the term 'lizard lips' a new, cuter meaning. I think many of us may like the Geico Gecko - how far removed are lizards from gecko's? They're kinda like cousins, I think. I can see why he's your baby & why you love him. I also love your love for him.

Hedgehog! Hedgehog! Did you say you're getting a Hedgehog?? I wanted a Hedgehog in the Worst way, I was making plans & getting ready......until....I found out what I have to feed them!!!!! Deal-Breaker!!

I'd love to see pics when you get him, they are so incredibly adorable and I wish I had a friend who had one so I could do the sweet, loving. fun stuff I wanted and not the.....'other' stuff. Thanks for sharing your pic.

I meant no disrespect- I just have a Phobia of Frogs, amPhibians and Freaky reptiles Smiley Happy fffft!! When I saw the pic I nearly had  jumped out of my seat. I'm sure your pet is the apple of your eye and completely loveable. I just had a moment there. Sorry Smiley Happy  hearts to you Smiley Happy 

Me too - what she said.

calamity, stop reading my mind please. Smiley Tongue

@bvnny im not normally a lizard person but I think I just fell in love <3

My baby Oliver!

What a sweet little face, Oliver must make you melt. Smiley Happy

Here are my lovelies, Albus & Hedwig. I'll let all you Harry Potter nerds figure out which is which!

Aww, they are adorable!  Love the pic of them snuggling!

They're so beautiful and I love that one is protecting the other by putting his arm around her - you never can tell what might be behind the scary door that's slightly ajar. Very, very cute.

I'm not sure which is which though, I do like the Harry Potter movies but haven't seen them all and can't recall the characters well enough.

Hedwig is the white one (because she is Harry's snowy owl in the books). Albus is the orange one. He doesn't really have a direct relationship to the character (Albus Dumbledore), I just loved the name!

Aha - now I'm with you. I think they're great names and I do love H.P.'s owl - Uh-Oh.....I think you might need to get a 3rd cat and call him H.P. .... I think it's very telling that Albus is the protector too.

I think I'm gonna start a thread of the best pet names you've ever chosen or heard of, I have a good one. Maybe that would be fun. Let me know when HP arrives via train or flying car or however.

I love the pic of Hedwig, he almost looks like a statue - so perfect.

@marydiva - hi there - I was hoping you'd go down and see the pet pics that **arielaaaaaaaa** posted and our comments below it. Hope you find it humorous. Smiley Happy

4 Replies
Photos118
  • DSC00986.JPG
  • BV7LCrgCUAIh5dy.jpg
  • 540002_184664888323231_1963853766_n.jpg
  • photo (17).JPG
  • photo (18).JPG
  • photo (19).JPG
  • 2fe18b00195711e2818012313d191de1_7.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2014-01-18 at 8.21.57 PM.png
  • image.jpg
  • 550435_10151142492306909_2106789082_n.jpg