Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Post here: BT's Most Wanted

I thought I'd start a thread with the products that are in high demand in the TSBs and trade thread. I'll start off! The Tarte Aqualillies Palette, of course.

Disney Ariel Mirror

(picture from Musings of a Muse)

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder/Palette

(picture from SheSaidBeauty)

Re: Post here: BT's Most Wanted

This blush is even prettier in person and the packaging is divine. It's more of a highlighter on my skin tone but I adore it.  Sign up on the YSL website & they'll let you know the second it comes back in stock. I had to wait about three weeks or so but I think it's worth it.  

Very infamous recent missed lippie opportunities sets!

"BEST OF BITE" MINI PENCIL SET

SEPHORA FAVORITES "GIVE ME SOME LIP" SET

Sephora Collection + Disney = ANY PRINCESS MIRROR! Cinderella, Ariel, or Jasmine! ! !

I agree with the bite set!! I was holding it in stores and I put it back! Sometimes I regret being too strong.

It's back in stock right now.  Keep checking because it seems to float in and out quite frequently.

http://www.sephora.com/best-bite-set-P383022?skuId=1549393

I just ordered the Bite set last night. I added it to my Loves and checked on it daily until last night when it came back in stock. It went quickly again but I was able to get it! There's still hope!

If only I had seen this earlier!!! I went to SJP today and they still had 6 in stock by the checkout.  I stared long and hard but decided against it once again.  It's a 60 minute drive for me.  However if anyone in WI is looking for it, it's at the SJP at Crossroads.

Old and new Guerlain Meteorites! 

Omg, the old meteorites. Definitely a big want for me.

Chanel Dragon, oh how I pine for you....

Photo thanks to Temptalia:

100% agree with you, here!

ooo - I actually have the Laura Mercier Artist's Palette!  I do love it - buttery soft shadows - and so pretty.  I was sad to miss out on the Hourglass palette and the Lorac PRO.

Try Ulta for the Lorac pro! Lorac's website also has it, and it's free shipping plus 10% off on your first order if you sign up. 

I bought the Aqualillies Palette right when it came out. I love how well the shadows lasted (yes, even tested it pool side!) but I never reach for this, ever. I think I've used it twice. Maybe i should try and find her a new home? 

I also have the palette but I barely reach for it unless I know I will be making some contact with water. I wore it swimming once to test it out and my shadows stayed! I just have so many palettes that I never grab it. I still love it regardless. 

I actually went to a Sephora store to return the ambient palette and I had a SA call over all the other SA's in the store to admire it. She told me it flew out of stock the second they got it and people have been calling for weeks to get one. She begged me not to return it and to give it a second shot; she even sat me down and applied it on me while giving me suggestions. I'm so glad she did, because I ended up really liking it! Except dim light... I'm finding that it does absolutely nothing for me ;(

That was really nice of her! I have been searching for it but kind of gave up. 

Highlighted

If I could depot Dim light and give it away.... I would haha

I would actually take you up on that offer, but looking at the palette, it doesn't look easily depottable.... Smiley Sad

let me see what the googlizer says!

I have been trying to get the Tarte Aqualillies Palette for months, with no luck. I can't afford the insane Ebay prices. Smiley Sad

It really is insane. I heard it retailed for about $40, and then now it's upwards of $150. I would maybe pay about $60-70 for it MAX. Darn evilBay.

I saw one on poshmark for $49 plus shipping. its used though.

So prettyyyyyyyy..... O.O

Oh God... I can't even look at this! Mr. Seahorse!!!! NO!!! *runs away crying*

.... Feel like I'm missing something, here.... (confused)

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • upload_6418243699008011639.jpg
  • upload_4002838100627464183.jpg
  • upload_2953281387471397985.jpg
  • sephora_cinderellacompact002.jpg
  • IMG_2599.JPG
  • Laura-Mercier-Artists-Palette-2013-open.jpg
  • upload_403560231598186113.jpg
  • upload_2816499560805530060.jpg
  • lavish.jpg