Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Post here: BT's Most Wanted

I thought I'd start a thread with the products that are in high demand in the TSBs and trade thread. I'll start off! The Tarte Aqualillies Palette, of course.

Disney Ariel Mirror

(picture from Musings of a Muse)

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder/Palette

(picture from SheSaidBeauty)

Re: Post here: BT's Most Wanted

For me Cinderella is the one that got away, I honestly want it so bad, and I think I will always want it (woe is me much xD) I have the Ariel one, and the Jasmine one while nice to have I'm not dying to have it like Cinderella. 

I have all 3 and barely use any of them but I feel like I need to keep them because it's a collection. Also got all 3 for my niece and am tempted to buy them back from her to give y'all...but that's like taking candies from a baby, just can't do it. Lol. 

abh lavish palette and all three of the princess palettes. the quads, too. 

i was kicking myself for not buying aqualillies for the longest time, too Smiley Sad 

*sobs* Those.... palettes.... so....  beautiful.... T.T

I really wanted the Lavish palette!! I've seen so many looks done with it that are so gorgeous.

i swatched it in store once, told myself... i'll get it next time. next time it was gone Smiley Sad 

Lavish Palette is still available at Ulta. Smiley Happy

it is? you're a lifesaver Smiley Very Happy 

i thought it was exclusive to sephora, and ulta got catwalk

They have both online. Lavish says online only for Ulta. Lavish is $38; Catwalk $29

Thanks for enlightening us Magpie! Smiley Very Happy

Lavish is in stock at urban outfitters too!

lavish is 'temporarily out of stock' at ulta but in stock at urban outfitters. i didn't even know they carry cosmetics! there is an urban outfitters a few blocks from me. i may have to go check it out.

I wish I got all 3 of the disney palettes! I had the Cinderella one but I convinced myself that I only wanted it because it was disney princess and didn't need it. Because if I had one, I would have the urge to need them all.

The Sienna color in Lavish has already sold me! Beautiful burnt orange color! Ahhh, gotta have it!

Oh i didn't know the Ariel mirror was in high demand! I have it, but no box! And i would bee more than willing to part with it! It's in great condition!

You need to keep it. arielaaaaaaa.

Who better to have one than you

Highlighted

Lol, I know, It Makes perfect since, I love Ariel things, but and at the end of the day, it's just a mirror to me, and the perfume doesn't smell that great to me!

If you could, you guys would probably kill me...I gave away the Aqualilies palette and the Princess Jasmine palette to my SIL and sister before I really knew how popular these were. I so much would have rather given them to someone that appreciated them! 

My Most Wanted would be the Estee Lauder Powder Gelee Blush:

Smiley Surprised.... hello blush...

OHHHH Kiki, we both want this blush!! I have been lusting after it since last spring! Just seeing it makes me frustrated and at the same time puts in my a dreamy trance-like state.

edit-see I can't even type correctly while looking at this blush the last part of the last sentence should read "puts me in a dreamy trace-like state". wow I totally did not mean to type what I wrote originally. i was too busy glancing up at the gelee blush in tease.  SUCH an appropriate name of this blush

Go get them back!!!! lol If they don't use them they won't miss them...right?!?!?!?

Ugh, I really want the YSL Spring 2014 blush/highlighter. The place I went to was sold out. I really don't need any more blush or highlighter either, but it's so gorgeous!

Oooh I want this too!

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • upload_6418243699008011639.jpg
  • upload_4002838100627464183.jpg
  • upload_2953281387471397985.jpg
  • sephora_cinderellacompact002.jpg
  • IMG_2599.JPG
  • Laura-Mercier-Artists-Palette-2013-open.jpg
  • upload_403560231598186113.jpg
  • upload_2816499560805530060.jpg